SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Nooooooooooooo!

The big one goes on the back; not the little one! :domokun:

HAHAHHA DALE! Totally agree, this really gets on my nerves when I see the plates on the wrong end of the car

HAHAHHA DALE! Totally agree, this really gets on my nerves when I see the plates on the wrong end of the car

Gah! They even come with a slip of paper in the bag, telling you which one to fit on which end...

My OCD is making me twitch!

• Like 1

Gah! They even come with a slip of paper in the bag, telling you which one to fit on which end...

My OCD is making me twitch!

To me it just looks so obviously stupid that I want to drag the driver from their cars and beat them with the number plate

To me it just looks so obviously stupid that I want to drag the driver from their cars and beat them with the number plate

yeah wasn't really paying much attention when putting then on in the poring rain! thought they looked a bit odd.

Ill sort that out before Brick (the Internet hero) gets MAD!! Lol

yeah wasn't really paying much attention when putting then on in the poring rain! thought they looked a bit odd.

Ill sort that out before Brick (the Internet hero) gets MAD!! Lol

I feel so special, have never been called a hero before :)

Spotted gold ARX near north rocks rd around quarter two 3 this arvo, I saw the wave! Was in the white Axis S. I always get surprised seeing another M35.

That was me! I spotted you a couple of hills away on Jenkins Rd, then managed to catch up whilst you were stopped at the lights at North Rocks Rd. Nice looking ride mate - was there a Learner driver driving at the time??

Spotted a black stag going through husrtville today with a gtr badge on the back and matt black rims

That's most likely me with my old gtr badge (the only thing I have left) I had a lot of weird looks at like what is it?? with gtr badge from people.

Thanks for spotting.

Dave