SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

What's this??

Another canary stag in Adelaide! Is the owner on here? I want to find out what exhaust you fitted haha

Wow, lowering and the larger set of GTR wheels actually makes the car look physically smaller in that photo!

Spotted two silver m35s on Sat, one with what looked like a freeway dolphin kit at Holmsglen tafe VIC about 9:30am and the other traveling in the opposite direction to me on High St about 6:00pm I gave the driver a thumbs up and got one back!

What's this??

Another canary stag in Adelaide! Is the owner on here? I want to find out what exhaust you fitted haha

That's Mike (i reckon thats his name) he walks his dog there nearly every day.

What's this??

If its who I think It Is he goes to the dog park you're parked at with his German shepherd x akita. It used to be my stag, his yellow one and another yellow one parked there every night haha

living in north lakes, went out to mount nebo for a day trip... only bought the car on friday!

love it in the sticks though.. wish i could afford a house out there :(

where were you heading?

HAHA! the avatar is meant to headbang..

living in north lakes, went out to mount nebo for a day trip... only bought the car on friday!

love it in the sticks though.. wish i could afford a house out there :(

where were you heading?

HAHA! the avatar is meant to headbang..

I'm house sitting my oldies at Clear Mountain while they're caravanning around. I was heading out to grab some beers for band practice - good thing about a house in the sticks, no noise restrictions!! Pity there were cars in front of you, that's a lovely straight for some punchin'...

Yeah, babies NEVER head bang when you want them too!! HA HA!!

is a good straight, but my luck, every time i drive through there, someone always ends up in front of me :whistling: dont know how that keeps happening :P

gotta love not having noise restriction problems, enjoy it while you can!

oh to be able to watch movies and enjoy the surround sound!

would be good to be able to drive around and enjoy the scenery!