SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a silver PNM35 Axis in Pakenham Mainstreet on the weekend - passed each other and gave the thumbs up.

Then found the same car parked near my usual spot this morning at the station.

• Like 1

Spotted a silver PNM35 Axis in Pakenham Mainstreet on the weekend - passed each other and gave the thumbs up.

Then found the same car parked near my usual spot this morning at the station.

Spotted Alex (or his wife?) leaving SMSP this afternoon around 4pm, unfortunately I was just getting to the track. Then I spotted Theo doing solo laps ("I'm getting my money's worth!") on the track itself before the end of the day...

Spotted two white S2's while in Adelaide. First one was reversing out of a parking spot in the rear car park of the Hilton Hotel near the airport yesterday arvo about 5.30pm. The second was stopped at the lights on airport Dr at 7am this morning. I waved from out the cab window.

Saw a tidy silver C34 along Nepean Hwy Seaford this arvo teaching a torana a lesson :rofl2:

We were in the white camry that jumped out of your way.. scoping for a park near the walk-thru to the beach.

Nice ride :thumbsup:

Hey Nick, yeah me again, on way home from work, you were in a black a4 wagon yeah?

Yep, I was on my way to Unigroup to have a look at my car. Should be getting it back tomorrow (well, today, now, considering the time)!

BTW, your car was looking super clean today! :D