SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

This.

Came round the corner. I brake for echidnas, not idiots!

yeah I think I made Dale poo his pants on that one HAHA didn't realise what was going on, thought was just breaking for the corner NEK MINIT

all good though brakes work magically didn't even feel uncomfortable, well to me anyways just a nice solid halt and no lockups HEHE

yeah I think I made Dale poo his pants on that one HAHA didn't realise what was going on, thought was just breaking for the corner NEK MINIT

all good though brakes work magically didn't even feel uncomfortable, well to me anyways just a nice solid halt and no lockups HEHE

Lol, I saw the Echidna, then I was pasted to the windscreen!

Very impressed with the brakes actually.

spotted a silver m35 of one of the main roads in adelaide getting worked on near the city , also spotted a white c34 one parked along the main road, spotted another white c34 with black rear rims saw more stagea's in adelaide than in total in brisbane and darwin

Keep seeing a white M35 that stock as a rock parked in a carpark off centre road in clayton - It had a blue kayak on the roof

also spotted a white M35 with aero kit and nice looking black wheels, coming out of Caribbean drive (opposite side Nayadale drive) on FTG in Scoresby.

I always see Stagea when im not in mine...