SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted Gav in his yellow C34 s2 on Old Windsor Road in Seven Hills this afternoon, then Dave (I think???) at the very last moment in his NM35 AXIS about 10mins later as I was waiting to tun into my street.

Hey Nick, yeah that was me, your car was looking schmick as!

I've spotted Gav a couple times goin down Abbott rd in the arvo, while I'm standing out the front of work and I usually hear you coming before I see the car :)

Spotted a Stagea mini meet in the Macca's carpark at Croydon this afternoon.

Well actually it was just 2 Stagea's. But pretty rare to see more than one in the same location! :P

Well actually it was just 2 Stagea's. But pretty rare to see more than one in the same location! :P

Can tell you , there are two in my driveway...Mine and the son's.... another less than 250 meters... and the forth just two streets away. Here in Springwood they are as widespread as GMH Commandoors

Not sure if you meant us, but that was me in my dark green S1, Brendan in his pearl white s2, and eventually Laurence in his black s1 meeting up for a quick chat and exchange of parts at the BP/McDonalds on Parramatta Rd in Five Dock on Friday arvo.

I also spotted a silver s1 driving through behind the servo on R33/S14 wheels, and only just now(!) made the connection that it could have been Shaun.

Adelaide.. about 1.30 this arvo on eyre st. Seaview downs. Silver s2 heading up the hill. I was driving down :) dont know if iys just cos im driving a stag now bit ive been seeing heaps of them lately lol

Edited by staglover