SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Nope wasn't me, theres another silver stagea around my area, i've seen it in newcastle, it's got chrome 18's from wat i can tell and looks like it might be lowered.

Mines got R32 style 17's on it :(

Nope wasn't me, theres another silver stagea around my area, i've seen it in newcastle, it's got chrome 18's from wat i can tell and looks like it might be lowered.

Mines got R32 style 17's on it :starwars:

AH ok, i just assumed since it was silver and in this area. they turned around and followed me for a bit, but never pulled over to say g'day

Saw a silver rs4 on loganlee rd this afternoon.

I _think_ he lives around the same area I do, he has ajm motorsport sticker on the back.

Ernie from Nizmo Imports lives just off Loganlea Rd and he usually has 4 - 6 stageas or V35's in his back yard. So it could be him.

I had some skylines wave to me while I was down there, but No Staega's :rolleyes: Even had a cop wave to me! Then he pulled me over cause my 'L' plate was coming loose.... :lol:

i've been in Newcastle quite a few times, down by the waterfront on a friday/saturday night. you're right though, i never see any other stageas there.

I've been at summernats all weekend too, no Stagea's there either.

that would be mine. :(

i am the manager of the supercheap store there. yes i know my avatar is not that car but it is what my car should look like in 12 months.

awesome... yeah we stopped at the supercheap on the way from Melbourne to the Gold Coast. We picked up some windscreen wipers and a $150 sony cd player (I had removed the one in the car, and we cbf driving the rest of the way in silence). Pulled into the driveway and one of the guys in the car yelled "oh my god, its a stagea in the middle of nowhere!". We also chatted up your checkout chick, but we didn't get any phone numbers or discounts :P

hey yeah that would have been me that served you and got u that cd player. if u would have mentioned who u were i could have given u a discount, and u were chatting up the wrong checkout chick if u wanted a phone no. so if on the off chance that u drive through Taree again call in