SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a white series 2 stagea at the traffic light on corner of springvale Rd and wellington Rd at bout 6:40am

and then another white s2 stag at js import auto in carrum down

spotted very clean series 2 c34 stag,silver with body kit,parked opposite maccas in maroochydore tonight about 8.00pm.I was in blue m35 parked next to you but no onein your car,if you are on here,nice looking rig.

Spotted a White C34 on Talavera Rd in Macquarie Park this arvo, and literally as I'm writing this; I believe Bodalla just drove past (sounds niiice!) on Talavera heading towards Macquarie Centre.

I'm a freakin' Stagea spotting ninja this arvo!:banana:

Edited by Daleo

Spotted a few stageas at all Japan day today ;) was a

Great day out

Just trawling through some facebook photos, looks like it was a good day!

Looks like theres another Kenstyle kit in adelaide! And has nice wheels :worship:

420488_279800512091110_100001834906826_679161_1333209872_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=279800512091110&set=a.279794058758422.66410.100001834906826&type=3&theater

Spotted 2 stageas at classic Japan show yesterday, silver s1 and a white autech c34. Then after the event a dark red s1 pulled in. I was in a Suzuki mightyboy at the show, the supercharged one :) To the guy with the silver s1, that's a sweet lookin stag.

That would be my partners kenstyle m35 :)

Awesome thumbsup.gif Running on Nismo S-Tune suspension or have you guys fitted something once it reached the country? Any other mods going on?

Got it just over a year ago , had wed 19" wheels and tein basic suspention,

Swapped over to some Bc br a month ago and popped on some 18x9 +20 option 1 garage wheels ,

Something different from

The chrome ,

It's fairly low now;) but had to

Lift it 10mm after yesterday , just

To be on the safe side

, no ather mods besides the usual stereo , front n Rear camera ,

Got it just over a year ago , had wed 19" wheels and tein basic suspention,

Swapped over to some Bc br a month ago and popped on some 18x9 +20 option 1 garage wheels ,

Something different from

The chrome ,

It's fairly low now;) but had to

Lift it 10mm after yesterday , just

To be on the safe side

, no ather mods besides the usual stereo , front n Rear camera ,

Not a lot a clearance at the front by the looks.....I'm hoping I have a little more or I may have to modify it more than I thought.

Not a lot a clearance at the front by the looks.....I'm hoping I have a little more or I may have to modify it more than I thought.

You'll find the front of the Kenstyle does sit a lot lower than stock suspension! Even with the arx springs spoon drains are my mortal enemy - and the little concrete bump stop things in carparks also need to be kept well clear of.

Well as it sits in that photo u can't fit ur finger under the front bar , even with force , sat about 1cm off the ground on the road ,

The ken style kits is a awesome kit in my eyes but not good for going low ,

So how many ppl run the kenstyle kit , I'm yet to see another

You'll find the front of the Kenstyle does sit a lot lower than stock suspension! Even with the arx springs spoon drains are my mortal enemy - and the little concrete bump stop things in carparks also need to be kept well clear of.

my front bar is 150mm off the ground and only just clears most of those concrete bump stop things in carparks, have some problems with driveways at times also LOL