SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

spotted a silver C34, kitted with a guy in a hi-visability vest crossing the great western highway around 7 tonight. i was in the superskoda

Now with Krosno?

Oh, Friday afternoon around 3.45pm I spotted a silver s2 parked along Wentworth Avenue in Pendle Hill in the industrial area.

Spotted this same silver s2 on Wentworth Avenue (heading towards Toongabbie) today around 5pm.

The stagea population must be growing here in Adelaide, as i saw 6 stageas today whilst running around in the delivery car! A black nismo s2 on unley, a red s1 days on winston, a white s2 260 on south, a black one on corner of sturt, one in walker car park & a a m35 axis on west! :action-smiley-069:

Very nice dark blue M35 AXIS with a rear wing and Nismo rims by the look of it.

You were parked outside WOW at Underwood, QLD around lunchtime today. The Zone Centre i think it's called.

If you're on here, really nice ride and love the rear wing too, looked schmick!

Jas

Silver m35 with standard kit and 17/18 inch unknown wheels at coles port macquarie yesterday about lunchtime. Shame I didnt have mine down here cos I was parked behind it at time in missos corolla...... First m35 ive seen in a bit as there aint many my way.

Saw Madcat on the cnr of Bridge and Grand Junction the other day then dark blue AR-X on Hampstead. Madcat wearing the wax off those shiny tyres. Domo eating car. zututtutu ahaha.

@Zorro Also seeing heaps of C34 s on the road. Have been told there's lots around for sale at the moment.

To the owner of the dyno shop (yellow C34) thanks for putting your card on the silver RS when we were parked next to you at windy point the other week. Didnt realise it was on there until we were on the road.