SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

men can not flex legs that far Troy !

bahaha noooo from dancing with teh ladies all night Saturday ;)

then 9km on the cross trainer early Sunday morning (I'm f**king horrid with cardio lol)

bahaha noooo from dancing with teh ladies all night Saturday ;)

then 9km on the cross trainer early Sunday morning (I'm f**king horrid with cardio lol)

Yeah I feel the same about cardio...(km's...I would have a heart attack!

I get my cardio mixed in with my MMA training. I can not just run around an oval or on a treadmill etc. Way too monotonous!!!

Yeah I feel the same about cardio...(km's...I would have a heart attack!

I get my cardio mixed in with my MMA training. I can not just run around an oval or on a treadmill etc. Way too monotonous!!!

When you're as out of it as I usually am the time of morning I'll do cardio, it's not that bad :P but if it were after midday when my mind has finally booted up properly, it ain't happening. Hours of trance podcasts help a lot too!

When you're as out of it as I usually am the time of morning I'll do cardio, it's not that bad :P but if it were after midday when my mind has finally booted up properly, it ain't happening. Hours of trance podcasts help a lot too!

Me no train in the mornings. I am not a morning person at all. LOL

Me no train in the mornings. I am not a morning person at all. LOL

Only on weekends for me. I struggle on weekdays thanks to farked sleeping pattern (if you could even call it that, lol). At least on a weekend nothing forces you to get up until your mind is awake enough to care lol.

Only on weekends for me. I struggle on weekdays thanks to farked sleeping pattern (if you could even call it that, lol). At least on a weekend nothing forces you to get up until your mind is awake enough to care lol.

I am not awake until three hits of caffeine!!

I love cardio - and fitness training ! I cannot think anything better to do of a morning then to get on a tradmil and run for 35kms or even run around the lake.

Anyone who has seen me knows I'm telling the truth :P

I am not awake until three hits of caffeine!!

I'll hit the pre-trainer before gym in the morning on a weekend. That's somewhere around 250mg of caffeine, or just over what you'd be getting from 3 shots of espresso. Plus is has other shit in it that can't be good for you LOL

I love cardio - and fitness training ! I cannot think anything better to do of a morning then to get on a tradmil and run for 35kms or even run around the lake.

Anyone who has seen me knows I'm telling the truth :P

Ah, but do you even lift? :P

I'll hit the pre-trainer before gym in the morning on a weekend. That's somewhere around 250mg of caffeine, or just over what you'd be getting from 3 shots of espresso. Plus is has other shit in it that can't be good for you LOL

Ah, but do you even lift? :P

I get my "lift" workout every time I need to chuck a piss m8.

;)

Wont be dancing when you get the invoice Mik - sort of like Dafuq :huh:

Espesh as your a DIY and don't normally get the bill

Its ok, ive been saving for ages as i havent got it there as soon as id liked.

And sometimes you just gotta pay the pros to get it all right.

Being a tradesman i have no problem with that. Its only fair.

And after reading about them here and there i have confidence they will do a good job.

Watching my car being towed i noticed the left side of its face droops ever so slightly.

Edited by D.I.Y. Mik

Hahaha! i was thinking the same thing.

Its already had some plastic surgery.

I think it had more than a stroke........ well shes been in the wars thats for sure. :pirate:

Actually stressing a bit, i hope i did all the right things with the right bits, and i didnt give them a headache to fix.

Its because of all the work and money and work... back breaking bloody work doing the shed so i could do the car.

Edited by D.I.Y. Mik