SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Coilpacks? That was so long ago I'd forgotten about it haha! Simon installed my splitfires that I have now.

Anfanee, selling but not leaving SAU ;) If Rob would like to take on Exec duties with the NSW club though, we'd be happy to discuss it. More hands the better.

Very long time ago.

If you need helpertons im not doing anything apart from working, riding bikes and playing computer games...so have plenty of free time to do stuff

Very long time ago.

If you need helpertons im not doing anything apart from working, riding bikes and playing computer games...so have plenty of free time to do stuff

Right now I need someone with a spacious car, and muscles :laugh: I have a storage unit but no way of getting any stuff into it. We took a few loads in the Golf, but Tats went home yesterday for a funeral :(

Looks stupid it's a freakin 1965 camaro 350. Ohh well another man's meat is another's garbage.

Well for starters

No Camaros were made in 1965

and 1967-69 Camaros with 30" wheels looks stupid

Right now I need someone with a spacious car, and muscles :laugh: I have a storage unit but no way of getting any stuff into it. We took a few loads in the Golf, but Tats went home yesterday for a funeral :(

Gimmie a Call when you need stuff moved...but our work hours might make it hard