SAU Community

Pettett strikes again!

<line_up>

got done by Pettett yesterday, got defected Epa, fine for driving a restricted vehicle (on p's) and a fine for a unroadworthy car, and if i get caught driving my car again i gotta go to court. i was driving fine but he was being a prick and pulled me over, didnt even get breathalised, i know hes probably reading this as he told me he does, so Pettett and your buddies shouldnt you doing real cop work like catching thieves, busting ganags actually make vic a safer place to live in rather than just pull people over that aren't driving badly. i know im not allowed to drive it, i admit, but i dont drive bad and i only boost it up when LEGALLY dragging

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh, its tough huh. i got done by him a million, i live 2 mins from knox, even got done practically coming out of my driveway... obviously not driving badly, as well as stud rd going 60km 8am on sunday morning on the way to church... bleh... cant win...

i heard from a friend's friend that he might be getting transferred, dont know how reliable that is, prolly bs, but dunno...

yeh but there are "real" traffic and motoring jobs out there that should be attended to instead of hassling those abiding by the rules...

e.g. epa's should be given to old shtboxes blowing smoke

e.g. unroadworthy fines should be given to cars without panels

e.g. defects should be given out for reasons other than being an import (i got done for dvd screen..)

e.g. pullups should be done to people who aren't abiding by the traffic rules...

i know that driving over the power/weight limit is against the rules and im sure that is accepted. but its the hassles and the carefree slapping of offences by cops to citizens who have no say that is a little unfair...

fair enuff the vehicle is over the power/weight so fine for that... but why do they insist on spending an hour in their car before they come out, searching every crack in the car like we're criminals and adding a million fines for offences that are totalyl upto cop discretion...

Unfortunatly as has been said before.

We drive these cars around, and if we don't expect attention from the boys in blue then we are kidding ourselves.

As for driving a car which you aren't allowed to, well you are simply flaunting the law.

No offence here either, but krzysiu, I think you are mad driving that car on your P plates.

I mean a stock R33, they might let slip if you are being nice you them, but one that looks like yours, and so is obviously well modified, you are just asking to be put off the road.

Anyway, as I said, no offence. Just my $0.02