SAU Community

R.I.P.:an SAU'er & their R34?

LTSJayce

like a lot of people on here, i too have seen that beautiful machine in articles and such, and to see it in that state is horrifying. I really dont know how to explain how im feeling right now. pretty much numb and getting cold shivers up my spine. this is truly tragic. i dont know any of the people involved, but my deepest, deepest sympathy goes to the families involved. The pain the families of the deceased must be going through would be unbearable. This just proves how fragile life is and how easy it can be taken away. I hope everyone my age that reads this realises how easy it is to get yourself and your friends in trouble if you drive recklessly. I really dont know what else to say

R.I.P

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deepest condolences to all the famiy and friends.

I meet the parents at the Gosford show and shine this year as I was involved in the event and parked beside them for the day. They are very descent, hard working people that will need the support of everyone around them in this darkest hour.

With all respect

very sad to hear :D just saw the mess on the news did not look pretty at all my condolences also go out to the family and all people who knew the people :D i also noted they said at the end the premier was looking at restrictions similar to vic i think. anyways as i said very sad day RIP EVLR34

HOLY F*CK, I just saw it on the news, I don't think the driver was able to wipe of any speed from the angle that it veer across the rd.

Damn shame about young ppls losing their life like that,

I hope the Cops don't go out and try and make an evil character of the driver, as it would be right to do so.

My condolences.

I also offer my condolences to those affected by this tragic accident.

And to any people thinking that negatively about skylines are mistaken as this sort of thing can happen to anyone in ANY CAR if not driven safely.

Value your own and the lifes of others as it is an ever so precious gift.

Take care on the roads and drive safely.

Condolences to the family and friends.

I woke up turn on the news and saw it like many other people, i didnt know wat type of car it was tell they show one shot which show the tail lights on the ground away from the car. i jump on the fourming hoping it was no one from here.

Hi Guys,

Condolences to the familys involved. But this is bullshit we all get upset at the police cracking down and no wonder why that could have been anybodys daughter in that car and the ****head has killed her as well as his mate. Selfish act and one that in my books is just about the worse thing you can do to anybody its a meaningless act that even if he did make it wouldnt have gotten him anywhere.

I hope all you young ****heads who speed through streets understand now that it can and will happen to you regardless of what ****ing car your driving.

JH