SAU Community

R.I.P.:an SAU'er & their R34?

LTSJayce

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's simple people. A car alone is NOT dangerous. It's various metals/plastic/fabric/rubber/etc... wacked together. Alone is just sits there and does sh*t. It doesn' kill.

A car WITH a human being becomes dangerous.

The level of danger depends on the ATTITUDE of the human being, controlling the car.

Now, here's a tricky one for some people.

Bad attitude driver behind the wheel of ANY car is dangerous. Yes, including an Echo and them 1 cylinder Russian cars which starts up with the thump of a hammer. Sorry to say, but even mum and dad's commodore or falcon.

Sorry to say but I see more c0ckmasters behind 4WD's with their "I'm bigger than you" attidude.

as has been said before - "Guns don't kill ducklings, ducklings kill ducklings"

respect to all, i dont know the 3 but i feel for there families and there loved ones, the but i think i speak for all when i say

lets make this a safe and happy Xmas and all to travel sefely

if you need to go some where leave earlier so u dont have to speed

think of those around u.

peace to all

I am deeply touched by this incident and it seems everyone who has posted in this thread shares very similar feelings towards those who have, unfortunately, passed away in such a way as to suggest carelessness or inexperience.

We can only learn from other people's mistakes and I can tell u now, the positive and supportive response which so many people have shown in this thread, and others, is a testimony to young drivers everywhere.

I hope you too have been touched somehow by this incident, as I certainly have.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to drag up an old (and very sad) thread, but iwas just hoping some one might be kind enough to point me in the right direction to get a copy of that wallpaper jpg of this buaetifull car. I need it for the wallpaper on my carPC screen!

cheers