SAU Community

Wrecking SI r33 gtst

Gday Fellars

Wrecking a sI r33 gtst. The car has been well maintained, with 90000 ks on the clock.

All running bits are available and undamaged. That is, engine, turbo, box, radiator, etc. full brake set in excellent condition.

All interior is available and in excellent condition.

For the exterior:

The bonnet is bent, but repairable - offers

right guard

right door

right rear 1/4 panel

boot lid with sII spoiler

rear bar

roof skin

The shell itself is rolling, and it is in pretty good condition. The insurance company just decided to write it off, because it is an import and too much trouble to source the parts etc. and also, the chasis is slightly bent. Perfect for a drag or track car buildup. reasonable offers

Anything not mentioned as sold is available, like I said, the whole car is still here. I'll write down parts as I sell them, so If they're not written down, I still have them

Stuff sold so far

Anything any of you need, just ask, In regards to price, my price range is just the price that this stuff normally goes for,

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PHONE - 0422 082 770 (IAN). DO NOT REPLY VIA PM

- dash surround plastic with all attachments ( bottons, clips, clock, vents ,coin holders etc etc )

- gear stick plastic surround including ash tray

- drivers side plastic arm rest with window/ door control switches

can you send me pic's and prices to : [email protected]

cheers

ron

Hey

do you have this plastic panel section that clips on under the steering wheel under the dash? it has about 5 clips that hold it on, they snap easily, is this part available with all clips intact? See image attached.

Also the drivers side a-pillar, is this available, without any holes drilled in it or clips missing?

cheers,

Chris.