SAU Community

Police to hide Multanova locations

JH32

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you know JimiH?? They need to raise more funds the the Police Xmas party :D

Im all for girl power n girls in power n such ...... but her and Alannah McTiernan have no idea :)

hahhaa nice one Bully, i just sent her a nice long email :D

bet she doesnt even read it the stupid cow!!!

I sent one about the anti-hoon laws a while ago, it took her 2 months to reply :rofl: must have been busy making more new laws.....

I don't read the things about where the camera are in the paper and on the news (would most likely forget where they are anyway), but it still isn't a good move.

hey paul... hows about manufacturing a few of those puppies yeah

yeah not a worry.. the other option is to attach it to a electric pully system. flick a switch numberplate goes up, turn off numberplate goes down... james bond style

you guys are headed for what we have in Vic.

The cops are not driven by the law, and upholding it.

they are driving by revenue and even lying to give you a fine... then it goes to court... and you loose as its 2 cops word against yours.

you should all oppose it as we have it bad here with fines.

$480mil last year revenue...

the Vic cops then try say that 3km/h tolerance for speed camera's is too save lives.

The road toll is higher than last year when it was a 10km/h tolerance

yup they say this is all to save lives but we all know that the truth is the multis just aint bringing in enuf fold no more

an the death toll jus keeps goin up f%$k multis put more well trained inteligent (sAfrican American, sAfrican American) cops on the road instead

oh an just a hint if you dont want to get done for speeding do it on some little residential street where you might hit a kid cause your garanteed these fund raisers aint never gunna be set up in low traffic areas even if that is where speeding is most likely to cost lives (stupid make money over save lives policies)

:rofl::D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

the Vic cops then try say that 3km/h tolerance for speed camera's is too save lives.

The road toll is higher than last year when it was a 10km/h tolerance

i heard a long while ago that some countries or states in the world done away with camera's and found it make no difference in the road toll.

i think NZ's camera's flash everyone, but they only fine the top 10 or 15% of speeders, so if you drift over the limit or what not else you are safe