SAU Community

Mobile Phone Photography

geno8r

well lets see, ive got a first gen camera only phone (ie no movie taking capabilities) 7250i the 7250 with night mode, not a bad camera phone but it is only 12 months old and typical nokia the speaker is starting to die and its now no longer in production..... typical technologies now adays, as soon as they release them they are already obsoleat.

any way here they are.

1. snowman taken using night mode due to sun going behind mountain.

2. taken of a brumbies supporter at the super12 grand final 2004. not sure if you can read the sign but it says cave bitch, he was pretending to be a NZ supporter.

3. friends bird. i had just clean the inside of my phone face.

4. not sure if any of you go to "Raves" but this is one of the DJ's at Transmission at the round house in sydney, using night mode.

5. transmission agian, it was the globe hanging from the roof when it was being shot with orange light!

6. near circular quay my mate and i saw this sign and had to get a photo.

7. Insomnia, canberra club, friends birthday only one light was left on, this would be one of if not my best night mode photo.

8. inaugural Porsche Mt Buller rally sprint, one of the only decent cars worth taking a photo of, it ended up DNFing due to his mechanic not working on the car.

9. this was taken when the GTR passed me at close to 200km/hr up mt buller road

hope you enjoy these photos,

hope they worked because this is the first time i have tried uploading pics to a forum.

*please fell free to use any or all photos, but please email me to advise you are using them. i like many others take pride in the photos i take and dont mind people using them, as long as they dont use them for ill effect.*

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have some pics of my ride on my phone and can send mms, but I dont have a cable to down load them, is there anyone willing to download them for me, I can mms them to you, and email them back ?

cheers Stirlo.

Another option might be if you & a friend have Bluetooth, Bluetooth them to your friend who might have a cable or Bluetooth dongle on their computer.

• 8 months later...

that photo is pretty nice quality from a phone. I've got a SE W800 with 2mp camera, but i think it's cmos sensor as the image qual is not as good as my old sharp GX20 (was less than 1mp, but CCD sensor).

what type of camera phone is that mate?

i got a D500, and im waitin on my bluetooth dongle to arrive so i can upload some pics

lost all the photos from my E700 wen it fell in the water, but i had some hilarious 1's on there!

had the cable for that 1, but it doesnt work with the D500, even though it fits the same hole! lol

anyone know where to get software for the D500?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok here's a few pics i took today near my office.

post-3621-1134301702.jpg

post-3621-1134301783.jpg

these ones are from a new bar that just opened up down the road. it's called minus 5 but when we were there today it was minus 13 degrees C inside! I was very surprised that the camera phone actually worked. there was another bloke there with a proper digi cam and a nokia camera phone and neither was working. Man it was cold in there.

first pic is the glasses made of ice, sitting on the table also made of ice, next to the ice sculpture...

post-3621-1134301981.jpg

here is the bar, also made entirely of ice as are the walls, seats, everything basically.

post-3621-1134302134.jpg

post-3621-1134302265.jpg

not bad pics for a phone, and in minus 13 degrees C!