SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't own one (yet) but a few mates have called them "Mummy's boys' cars" when the discussions ventured into cars. A couple of them would also mention how Supra's were better ... fans for the fnf movies :D

RE the top gear episode - I'm fairly sure the comment wasn't directed at Skylines but at GT2's (or a similar Porsche). It was the episode where they enter into the 24h race with a diesel BMW to use up their "bio fuel" they planted in the previous season.

I think this is it -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eZt9_7VV-I

EDIT--Wrong episode. It was the Alpha Romeo's Episode ->

--/EDIT

From memory, they've used a Skyline in the episode where:

1. They try to find the 'best' handling car ->

2. They drag it against a Mcleran :) ->

And of course the R35 in the near past racing the bullet train in Japan.

Sorry for venturing a little off topic :)

Edited by kris89

best is when people follow the media, skylines are hoon cars, only p platers and dikheads drive skylines etc, makes me laugh, but i do have to agree, the majority of people around my area, brighton are dikheads. no matter what cars.

but some things ive had said at my c34 stagea:

-nice looking tarago, but i dont like vans, especially FWD ones

-why do you drive a volvo for?

-why put an exhaust on a volvo for?

-why does your volvo sound like it has a turbo?

and sometimes when i get a little tooo lead footed and ride sidewards spinning the rear wheels, people just look at me sidewards and go wtf????? and after that when i pull up at the servo they ask me how i can do burnouts in a FWD 4cyl VOLVO!!!!!

sometimes i go to bed so sad knowing that there are people out there that think, every station wagon is either a volvo or a holden...... :) (99% all think its a f*kIN VULVA!!!!)

Scenario 1:

Was waiting for RAC with a guy at work because his Civic has broken down & we can't get it moving so I called RAC, when they arrived, after a bit of fault finding...

RAC guy: "You need to get this car towed, so is there 2 passengers?"

Me: "No, I'm just hanging around, my car is over there..."

RAC guy: "What car do you drive"

Me: "Nissan Skyline..."

RAC guy: "Do you still have any points left on your license?"

Scenario 2:

Went to a friend's house for lan... his younger bother's friend called & said he needed someone to pick him up & transport his computer over. So I went there with the younger bother, while we were loading his computer to the car that kid's mother came out... the following conversion was in Mandarin but the context of it was basically:

His mum: "Be careful in the car, those hoons with their illegal cars like to drive fast & dangerous..."

At that point I just got really annoyed as she pretty much just said that right in front of me...

Me: "For your information I've a better driving record then you! Not a single traffic infringement so far..."

<she look at me in horror, probably not used to people talking back to her... probably a traditional Chinese parent, but I couldn't care less & I could give to rat's ass if I pissed her off...>

Me: "Plus I don't hog up the right lane while driving 10 to 20 under & I ACTUALLY use my indicator when turning"

Me: "If you don't want me to take him, why don't you take him over there yourself?"

<points to the car on their driveway>

That shut her up real good.

Edited by Mayuri Krab

I was talking with a guy the other day, just parking lot chat, and I said my car was headed back to the states as a racecar (unable to be titled for street use) and he said,"They don't allow Skylines in the States because they have too much torque." I just said I had to get going, and have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have this Car.jpg as my avatar on a anime BT site for which I download most of my animes from... recently I got a message from someone on the site & this is what he said:

Nice police lightbar pic..I think it's a old TwinSonic..Is this a small shot of the old movie The Blues Brothers? :)

:D

• 6 months later...

Skinny Vee: all those skylines are like 1980s lols upgrade please

Skinny Vee: DEFECT!

Friend: hahaha dont diss skylines! and its 1990s ;) ill upgrade if u gimme a couple of thousand bcusk :L

Skinny Vee: lolool wanna race me ? street styles? ill take u somewhere better than eastern creek and more dangerous

Friend: haha no racing my cars slow :P + im a safe driver :) (He actually is... didn't realize that the first time we went cruising with him; kept leaving him behind whoops)

Friend 2: Bet my skyline will rape whatever car u have fag

Skinny Vee: hahaha yeah? ur skyline is proberly turboed but kuzz my is250 stock will chomp your lil ancient toy

Friend 2: Whatever dickhead.. Keep dreaming.

If ur car can't better 12seconds down the 1/4mile ur not worth my time nor fuel.

Have fun with ur shitbox

Skinny Vee: hahahaha ur a f*kn idoit do u even know what a is250 is? LOLS its 45 grand more expensive than ur piece of shit scrap metal . bro i can get ur car from cabramatta scrap yarrd for f*kn 1 grand LOL. shitkunt.

oh btw u and ur boys are nothing u dont even go to nationals and u think ur mad. u proberly cant drive if i take u there i rkn you'll countersteer off a mountain

Friend: ravi :L ur talking to a dude on his fulls with a 280 kw skyline LOL

Skinny Vee: yeah well im red ps and i drive a car that costs his house so his full license can suck my dick.

*a bit more bickering*

Skinny Vee: f**k ur a retard already f**kn told u my f**kn car is real. and straight out when u guys get ur heads outta the ground and realise how shit your cars are then f**kn come back and offer me out straight out. hahaha sad kunts skylines cant even flick out sideways. lame. heard of rear wheel drives? . thats a real car

Skinny Vee: annd P.s even Caleb has better style than u matty fag, his skyline and some shit colour. atleast hes got a white one. f**kn better than ur trash can

*proceed with more threats/arguments not related to cars*

I went with my Mrs to go look at a second hand car from a private selle( which she ended up not buying and got a brand new Micra) I begged her to buy an S15 but she said she over driving imports after the last 3 she's had

And the guy selling the car asked me where we live and if we drove to his house

I said yeah my cars over there pointing to the R32.

He said oh the mazda.

How can you get it confused with a Mazda? Which Mazda does it even closely resemble?

You think skylines are bad. You get filthy looks off all kinds of people in my mates S2000 on the reg.

Can confirm this from when I used to own one. That being said, you those looks from atleast one niche of society when you own a sport car. I get filthy looks from commodore bogans every time I take the skyline out. Also had a few in the 350z.

Picked my uncle up from the airport was in the 32 he says actually these motors are designed from the buick 3.8 v6 commo motor and i didnt even bother telling him that this is a straight 6 people like that you cant tell. even owned a vs berlina

• 2 weeks later...

When I owned my first skyline (R34Gt-t) I went to a party and a mate of mine who I hadn't seen in ages asked me what car i had, so i told him and to my disgust said:

"no point in owning a skyline unless its a 'GTR'"

I rebutted by saying that there are Gtsts that can maul GTRs (worked obviously) and that the later is almost twice as expensive to buy let alone ensure, anwhoo the argument kept going

until he said he had to leave and we both walked outside, I never thought along the whole hour length of the argument to ask him what car he drove....

..S14..

I laughed shook my head and patted the bonnet of my car..