SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

You sure?????????

You bought a Skyline for what? Don't tell me the legopener characteristic never crossed your mind.

Your 18 and think cars are better than women, you better re think that, I know what I would pick, but I'm a bit older than you and have experienced them for longer.

cars are always better than gurls man :P :flamed:

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to add this one

my mate went into one of those well known autocoughbarn like places and was just after the snap on seat covers.

convo went something like this

sales guy: What type of car do you have

mate: skyline r33 gtst

sales guy: is it a nismo skyline?

mate: confused....laughing...

Peanut sale reps

"Does it have a bov?"

Me: "Just the factory set-up"

"You need to get a different bov"

Me: "No I dont, its got one"

"You will wreck the motor without one"

Me: "No I wont."

"Yes you will, turbo cars need big bov"

Me: "Right" and walked off.

Same guy looking at the back end.

"Oh yeh four wheel drive"

Me: " Arrh no, its got an independent rear end"

"Oh"

"Wheres the spark plugs??"

"Skylines are to common" yeh and you drive a commodore, WTF!!!

"Jap crap" The guy owns an old Nissan Patrol, me, "yours is Japanese", him, "so, its not Jap crap and a girls car."

"Fcuk off Skyline" Stupid hoe in a Kia trying to pick up lebs in a WRX. I was just sitting at the traffic lights!

When a Skyline on the news crashed a guy at work got stuck into me coz mine looked the same as that, and that they are dangerous cars, etc.

Not a Skyline,  but i was riding in a mate's 300ZX in Melbourne. we were sitting at the lights and an Integra pulled up next to us. On green, the Integra floored it off, while we took off as per normal. We pulled over into a servo and surprise, surprise, mr integra was standing there filling up his car with a wide grin on his face. "i owned you", me and my mate looked at each other and my mate sighed and said "yeh you did"

LMAO,

i hate when you pull up at the lights beside a shitbox, like a stock fwd 4cyl with big wing, or a thrashed out beaten up VB commodore,

you take off slow and normal, they floor it, and pull there hazzards on when they finally strugle to 80km/h.

LMAO,

i hate when you pull up at the lights beside a shitbox, like a stock fwd 4cyl with big wing, or a thrashed out beaten up VB commodore,  

you take off slow and normal, they floor it, and pull there hazzards on when they finally strugle to 80km/h.

Don't you know what that hazzard switch is designed for???

That's for when they have no bloody idea what they're doing or where they're going, left, right, who kno?ws

The oddest comment happened the other day at aquarius :

Odd looking bearded uni chap walks over.....

Chap : Heya mate, nice car - what do you owe on it?

Me : Owe? What do you mean?

Chap : you know, like owe money

me : Naah, paid cash for it mate.

Chap turns round and walks off....

WTF???!

Zebbie: He was asking you because most people owe a lot of money on their cars.. its his way of making himself feel better about the fact that you own a nice car that he wishes he could own.

"Ohhh Yeaahhh mate its nice but like how much money do you owe on it, geez.."

"Nothing mate its all paid off"

that usually shuts them up pretty fast :)

Don't you know what that hazzard switch is designed for???

That's for when they have no bloody idea what they're doing or where they're going, left, right, who kno?ws

when they were thinking we were racing off the lights, they hazzard to say they won. :wassup:

Funniest postings ever...

hey guys i have to admit i am one of those guys who knows nothing about cars. i don't pretend to know anything about them. i have had guys tell me crap about their cars tho like yesterday i was driving down blah blah blah and i was doin 200 past this sick skyline i ate it for dead. im like whatever man.

or my VL will beat any car in australia mate. i say whatever man.

btw whoever was asked about stage turbos its in gran turismo and need for speed underground

wehehehee!!!

you poor r32 owners being called magna drivers and what not hahahahahaha....!!!

i was driving through a small "holiday/touristy" crowd and heard a small boy have a conversation with his dad, it went something like this:

Small Boy: "is that a ferrari dad!!" commenting on my car,

Dad: "no son, thats NOT a ferrari..."

i looked at the dad and smiled :(

this is quite a funny thread :cheers:

im new to the forums, put a deposit down on a R32, hopefully pick it up next week..

first skyline for me to own, looks like i got some funny times ahead of me, and hopefully not alot of cigarette buts..

havent experienced any funny / stupid quotes yet, will let u know once i get mine :)

You wont believe what happened to my car again...

At the same frikken intersection where the cigarette butt was thrown at my car...

There are 2 lanes that turn right, in the right lane was a newer model commonflaw wagon at the lights. I move over to the left lane so i wouldn't have to stop behind them, as i'm sure everyone does,... and the light goes green just as i come up to the intersection. The 2 fcukers in the car turn aroung to look at me as i meet em, and the dcik in the passenger seat throws a hand full of rubbish at my car!!!!

Papers, a cup, and other shit.

This WAS intentionally towards my car.

I didn't really know what to do. So many things i am thinking of now in hindsight (like spitting into their cabin) i could have done...

But i just blew em away and pulled into my destination...

This might have been the best option as there was 2 of em and one of me.

What is up with all this shit I get???

im not tryin to sound like a hardcore here..

but

sum guy in a v8 ute on the way to work one day thort he was king of the road and wanted me to go faster in the left lane, i was ignoring him, i could see him fippn me one and trying to abuse me, anyway he finaly gets up next to me and sais nextime fu*kn move or ill break ure nose.

i laffed and got and got angry i wont tel u wat i said back but yea i shoved the whole situation rite up his ass and stared him down so much he wound his dark tinted windows up.