• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muppet:  Is that a GTR?

LeeWah: Sure is.

Muppet:  Love the paint job.

LeeWah: Thanks mate.

Muppet: Who did it?

LeeWah: Nissan.  It's a stock color for R33 GTRs (midnight purple)

Muppet: Is it fast?

LeeWah:  Yeah, it hold's it's own

Muppet:  You reckon you can beat my mates HSV GTS?

LeeWah: Dunno.  May have to check one day :rant:

Muppet: I reckon it'd be pretty close.  My mate and I dragged off a XR6-T the other day and spanked it.  

LeeWah:  Good on ya.  Both have a fair bit of go

Muppet: You into street drags?

LeeWah: Used to go but gave it up a long time ago and keep it to the track now.

Muppet:  You should come on Thurs night!  We'll have a drag

LeeWah:   I may just do that.

Muppet:  Can I look under your bonnet?

LeeWah:  Sure

Muppet:  OMFG!!!  What the hell is that????!!

LeeWah: It's a 1000hp turbo. tone>

Muppet:  Nice to talk to ya.

LeeWah: Have a nice day :P

ROFLMAO!! Thankyou,Mr LeeWah,Sir,for so casually destroying a muppet so tastefully without even turning a wheel in anger! Sensational! I would give various soft body parts to have been standing there at the time of the conversation! Maybe the spotty little git might have a bit more respect for anything other than his "Ozzie muscle" car...

i say too many of u drive like girls, ive got a r32 gtst 12 psi, 3" turbo back and pod, i cant remember last time i was actually beaten in a run on the street.. mind u i dont that much, but i seem to get all these people with cars like corolla's, swifts, etc rekon there cars will flog mine because they beat skylines all the time?... or maybe they just trying to race and we just dont notice?..

I don't know about you, but i'm sure its goes like this, i get it all the time..

Driving down the freeway, on the speed limit, then some dope in an excel or whatever comes up your arse, then overtakes, giving you some sorta wierd ass look......they think they are racing you :cheers:

Then they prolly go to all thier mate "ohh i took this skyline on today, and i blew his doors of!!" and his mates are like "aww sick maaate"....wank :whackit:

Not a Skyline, but i was riding in a mate's 300ZX in Melbourne. we were sitting at the lights and an Integra pulled up next to us. On green, the Integra floored it off, while we took off as per normal. We pulled over into a servo and surprise, surprise, mr integra was standing there filling up his car with a wide grin on his face. "i owned you", me and my mate looked at each other and my mate sighed and said "yeh you did"

If that's the case, then to the question "Have you been beaten in a race?", my answer would have to be "Yes. Yes I have." but does it count if you didn't know it was a race to start off with?

What actually makes it a race anyway? Do I get a trophy at the end of it all or is the speeding ticket and the confiscation of my vehicle my prize?

I don't know about you, but i'm sure its goes like this, i get it all the time..

Driving down the freeway, on the speed limit, then some dope in an excel or whatever comes up your arse, then overtakes, giving you some sorta wierd ass look......they think they are racing you :cheers:

Then they prolly go to all thier mate "ohh i took this skyline on today, and i blew his doors of!!" and his mates are like "aww sick maaate"....wank :whackit:

I may drive like a girl but at least I'll have my licence, a functioning body and the knowledge that I am actually faster than the penis envying turdburger who wants to race on the street.

Besides, petrol is expensive these days and at 22L/100Kms, I'm trying to save it for normal driving...

i say too many of u drive like girls, ive got a r32 gtst 12 psi, 3" turbo back and pod, i cant remember last time i was actually beaten in a run on the street.. mind u i dont that much, but i seem to get all these people with cars like corolla's, swifts, etc rekon there cars will flog mine because they beat skylines all the time?... or maybe they just trying to race and we just dont notice?..

luckly mine dosnt have a fuel consumption like ures leewah :cheers: although ur car driving normal would probly be faster then mine!lol

and by the way i was being sarcastic about driving like girls :cheers:

shits me how every guy in excel expects us to be giving it all the time

lol most of my mates who own turbo's are pretty amazed how much I push the N/A... I reckon the faster your car is, the more respect you have for it, and hence the less you punish it.

But as said before, if you race people on the street, regardless of who wins, you're an idiot.

Couple things i notice

1) When the lights go green and you take off slowly (i dont like causing a scene by jetting off), the other car hears your exhaust (even though you are crawling like a snail) and think its a race... they speed off and next set of lights, they think they just owned you and give you a cheesy grin =?

2) If you are travelling at x km/h, all the other cars have to travel at x + 10 km/h and be in front.

3) Another is the automatic impression people get when they learn that you drive a skyline. My girl friends all asked my why i got a skyline as they though "skylines are dangerous as they're poorly made".

clearly not educated and media brainwashed.

Hmm

Short story of mine which makes me laugh when i look back on it,

i was standing with some friends on the side of the road next to a couple of performace cars.

To my lovely surprise 2 habibs (with caps touching the roof) Roll past us, the guy in the passenger seat leans out the window and starts to spurt out "FUULLLYY......" thats about as far as he got since the wind caught his cap and blew it off... they had to stop, turn around & get out of the car to pick it up, putting up with me and my mates just clapping and laughing.

Still makes me smile to this day :(

haha

Me and my mate (GTRRRR) were out one night having maccas in rockingham (WA), anyways we both had our P's then and these 2 ugly snooty chicks talking to themselves go"Err These two driving daddy's car" and then later one said under "Cheap bastards, they drive skylines yet they eat at maccas"

Im just sitting there laughing thinking, what? so now i have a skyline, im banned from eating at mcdonalds?

anyways as they were walking out one of them muttered "Get a ford"

i lost it, i couldnt help myself anymore...

I had a chick serve me at Maccas drive thru and she asked me if i were one of those guys that cared only about their cars and not their GF.

Just too piss her of i said that

in our relation ship my Car comes first Fiance comes 2nd and Maccas comes 3rd so hurry the fu(k up and give me my food cause my cars running out of fuel Fiance wants her food and my maccas is gettin cold

as you could probably understand she was a little upset

She called me a smartass as i were driving off i thought it was a fair call havent seen her there since