SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

WEll im just shatterd on the way home 2nite i just had a guy in a laser with a bodykit and all the dials u know the type of dicks im talking about that do that to a laser. Well at the lights he goes dude why would u own a silvia and make it look like a skyline i see so many of u dickheads around that wished u owned a skyline.

Im sitting there at the lights im my 33 thinking what the hell is this guy on about, then he tried to do a burnout and stalled it at the lights so of course i showed him how it was done lol

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEll im just shatterd on the way home 2nite i just had a guy in a laser with a bodykit and all the dials u know the type of dicks im talking about that do that to a laser. Well at the lights he goes dude why would u own a silvia and make it look like a skyline i see so many of u dickheads around that wished u owned a skyline.  

Im sitting there at the lights im my 33 thinking what the hell is this guy on about, then he tried to do a burnout and stalled it at the lights so of course i showed him how it was done lol

:cheers: i would have gotten out of the car and bitch slapped him what a tool

sif youd do up a laser anyway

mmm i think you don't understand my meaning of 'equivalent'

I am just saying, the aussie sedan of choice here is either the commodore or the falcon.

And in Japan, Nissan has the equivalents being skyline/cefiro as a popular car of choice.

I am not comparing boot space... just popularity in their home countries.

plus, its the internet - relax.

I reckon i mean god its a laser what are u thinking. I have seen this guy around a fair bit actually and it sounds like a lawn mower that is sick and needs to be taking to the dump.

dude, i had a modded laser, and no offence it would have made you piss.

steve

hmmm that kind of reminds me how a lot of people (that have no idea about skyline models and their engines) will ask

1. Is it a GTR?

2. (doesnt matter what answer you gave before whether its a GTST or GTR) Is it Twin Turbo?

When you say "single turbo" they look all disappointed haha.

I had this one chick say "yeah i am going to get a 180sx because they are faster than silvias and skylines" i was dumbfounded at this, mainly because she said it was faster than a silvia... because they are the same fcuking car.

Then she went onto say

"I am going to get a double turbo... because they are faster"

which i replied "so then why do people chasing big power usually go for a large single turbo setup instead of twin turbo?"

I fcuking hate tards like this... regardless that she was female, males are just as bad - no clues, but will not back down from retarded statements and demand that they are right.

Never argue with a retard, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Its exactly like this expert at the party I was talking about when i started the thread.. they talk about cars as though they have an unlimited amount of money and they are experts.

The reality is the guys a broke uni student driving an old corolla who is trying to impress the two blonde girls with big breasts that arrived with me, the skyline owner.

Instead we all just laughed at him and he was treated like an annoying peice of crap for the rest of our evening. :)

and he'd be right... the skyline IS the jap commodore, its a people mover (regular commonwhore = GTS/GTS4), sporty people mover (GTSt) or an homologation model of a race car (monaro = GTR).

To bring the analogy further:

mallet = kimono (spelling)

VB = sake

going to the pub = caraoke

lol

One of the worst i have had (while not driving a skyline it is still a 240rwkw RB20) was after seeing how my car goes came this to his son (son told me after)

son: is that car fast?

dad: not at all this would easily beat it

The car in question... a standard VS 6 cyl.