SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

"i think ur car's broken mate, sounds like its leaking when you change gears" -> LOL this is gold!

lol, whn first got the car. i put a pod in it and im driving wth ma dad coming home from bunnings donw on ftgully road and i did around 70ish on 2nd boost and changed the gear, now the pod goes like "wooshhhhh" how ever u say that.. my dads like..

"WHAT we got the car 2 days ago! wats the sound. i think some thing just came out, or blow out in the engine"

. and im like errrrrrrrrr.. no everythings fine dad.. let us all go home now.. :D

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this isnt about skylines but it sticks to the topic..............out at the pub with workmates and the subject moved to cars.......

me: if i had a lot of money to waste on cars i'd get an old volvo and turn it into a sleeper.

workmate: you'd put a bed in the back of it??

and everyones favourate.............

chick: my boyfriend has a really fast car

me: what type is it?

chick: it's blue

Not a dumb quote but I took my 10 year old nephew to School in my black GTT as a treat (and I had the flamer kit turned on for a laugh). As his school mates asked him about it 1 kid asked what car it was and my nephew says..................................."The Batmobile!"

I nearly fell out of the car laughing :D

I've had the "mate,is that a Supra,like out of 2 Fast,2 Furious?"

Me,slightly sarcastically: "Nah,it's only an all-wheel drive Datsun..."

And "why do all you ricers insist on sticking your radiator right up the front for the world to see?"

Plus the usual:"Your gearbox is broken-it wheezes sometimes when you change gears..."

And:"Hey mate,your car is still running..."-Thanks for the concern,pal,but it's a turbo timer and I'm not as stupid as you look to walk away from a car that's still running if it wasn't a timer!

my dad when he first drove the cefiro... "I think there's a leak in the engine bay it keeps whistling"... sometimes I think a 56 year old shouldn't drive a modified ceffy... but he loves it and gives it the stick now.

there was also this incident involving my girlfriends then 13 year old lil brother... who is very cluey about skylines, and has attended many SAU events with me... I have yoda'd him in the facts of the skyline force.

*lil dude looking at an R33 skyline parked at a shopping center with a couple of mates, owner standing by the car with a couple of his mates*

lil dude: "nice car, what type is it?"

owner: "its a GTR"

lil dude: "no its not"

owner: "uh hello... I own this car I think I know what it is?"

lil dude: "well its got smaller guards, rims of the wrong width, tyre sizes that are all wrong, a steering wheel that's from a Series 1 GTSt, a fake 300R bodykit, and you're missing the gauges in the centre console, so if you paid how much a GTR costs for the car you got ripped off"

*owners and his mates shellshocked*

owner: "farken its a GTR man"

lil dude: "then you should have an RB26 engine and not an RB25 like I think you do, pop the bonnet and we'll see"

owner: "fark off d!ckhead, I don't have time for this"

lil dude n mates walk off laughing at the owner...

moral of the story... idiots don't just drive holdens n fords... they drive R33 GTSt's as well... or should I say GTR's according to them.

oh and a co-worker's mate brought his girlfriend over to the office a while back (mind you the office is quite clearly a Import Broker's office with all the import posters, map of japan etc all around).

girl *during conversation*: "I like cars"

co-worker: "oh good, what do you drive?"

girl: "I don't like these imported 4 bangers, I drive a VS commy"

girl *looking at me (i was wearing the sau shirt with Skyline written on it)*: "is your's the skyline out the front? skylines are too common"

me: *looking down at my shirt that says "skylines australia"* "ha ha... what gave that away?"

*guys in the office just keepin quiet laughing our arses off on the inside, so as not to be rude to our mate*

mate: "hey I'm thinking of importing a 300zx again"

girl: "hon, why do you want a cheap 4 banger?"

co-worker: "its a 6 cylinder and I think he wants a turbo version"

girl: "whatever they're all the same"

co-worker *to her bf*: "how about a pimpin VIP lexus or a Q45 that's more your style"

girl: "yuck"

co-worker: "but they're both V8's"

girl: "but its not an aussie V8"

co-worker: "they're more high tech engines than the aussie V8's"

girl: "I think they're still jap-crap"

co-worker: "so what about ferrari's and jag's? they're non aussie V8s too"

girl: "to be honest I don't like them either, what's wrong with that?"

co-worker: "nah that's good, it means that you have a cheaper taste in cars, which is easier to satisfy"

turns out during the rest of the conversation that she actually went n bought a Holden Nova (rebadged toyota corolla) because she thought it was a better than competing "jap-crap" models.

I feel sorry for his mate... he's owned imports before and has a passion for jap sports cars lol.

Narrow minded people hurt baby jesus.

my dad when he first drove the cefiro... "I think there's a leak in the engine bay it keeps whistling"... sometimes I think a 56 year old shouldn't drive a modified ceffy... but he loves it and gives it the stick now.

there was also this incident involving my girlfriends then 13 year old lil brother... who is very cluey about skylines, and has attended many SAU events with me... I have yoda'd him in the facts of the skyline force.

*lil dude looking at an R33 skyline parked at a shopping center with a couple of mates, owner standing by the car with a couple of his mates*

lil dude: "nice car, what type is it?"

owner: "its a GTR"

lil dude: "no its not"

owner: "uh hello... I own this car I think I know what it is?"

lil dude: "well its got smaller guards, rims of the wrong width, tyre sizes that are all wrong, a steering wheel that's from a Series 1 GTSt, a fake 300R bodykit, and you're missing the gauges in the centre console, so if you paid how much a GTR costs for the car you got ripped off"

*owners and his mates shellshocked*

owner: "farken its a GTR man"

lil dude: "then you should have an RB26 engine and not an RB25 like I think you do, pop the bonnet and we'll see"

owner: "fark off d!ckhead, I don't have time for this"

lil dude n mates walk off laughing at the owner...

moral of the story... idiots don't just drive holdens n fords... they drive R33 GTSt's as well... or should I say GTR's according to them.

That's gold!!

OWNED.

owned-cat_shaved.jpg

Muppet: Is that a GTR?

LeeWah: Sure is.

Muppet: Love the paint job.

LeeWah: Thanks mate.

Muppet: Who did it?

LeeWah: Nissan. It's a stock color for R33 GTRs (midnight purple)

Muppet: Is it fast?

LeeWah: Yeah, it hold's it's own

Muppet: You reckon you can beat my mates HSV GTS?

LeeWah: Dunno. May have to check one day :)

Muppet: I reckon it'd be pretty close. My mate and I dragged off a XR6-T the other day and spanked it.

LeeWah: Good on ya. Both have a fair bit of go

Muppet: You into street drags?

LeeWah: Used to go but gave it up a long time ago and keep it to the track now.

Muppet: You should come on Thurs night! We'll have a drag

LeeWah: I may just do that.

Muppet: Can I look under your bonnet?

LeeWah: Sure

Muppet: OMFG!!! What the hell is that????!!

LeeWah: It's a 1000hp turbo. tone>

Muppet: Nice to talk to ya.

LeeWah: Have a nice day :D

haha at the autosalon where you got 595rwkw I was standing inside the barrier of the dyno cage, and I could hear this conversation goin in the background...

punter 1: so its a GTR, it'll get about 250 at the rears, man my wrx can do that

punter 2: someone said this one was goin for all out power trophy man

punter 1: as if man it looks stock, betcha he just wants to show it off

punter 2: yeah that'd be a mad way to sell a car hey

punter 1: I should enter my wrx man, I'd eat this dyno

* leewah does a run of 520rwkw or something *

punter 2: man that things a beast!

punter 1: fark me

punter 2: so about your wrx

punter 1: shut the fark up d!ckhead

LMAOROF!!!!

I can't believe this. you have to be making this one my Shan.

Love it!!

haha at the autosalon where you got 595rwkw I was standing inside the barrier of the dyno cage, and I could hear this conversation goin in the background...

punter 1: so its a GTR, it'll get about 250 at the rears, man my wrx can do that

punter 2: someone said this one was goin for all out power trophy man

punter 1: as if man it looks stock, betcha he just wants to show it off

punter 2: yeah that'd be a mad way to sell a car hey

punter 1: I should enter my wrx man, I'd eat this dyno

* leewah does a run of 520rwkw or something *

punter 2: man that things a beast!

punter 1: fark me

punter 2: so about your wrx

punter 1: shut the fark up d!ckhead

no shit... wasn't the exact words uttered, but that was the gist of the conversation... they basically rocked up to see some other car go on the dyno, think a WRX or something and din expect much of your car, and were blown away by what it produced.

oh and a co-worker's mate brought his girlfriend over to the office a while back (mind you the office is quite clearly a Import Broker's office with all the import posters, map of japan etc all around).

girl *during conversation*: "I like cars"

co-worker: "oh good, what do you drive?"

girl: "I don't like these imported 4 bangers, I drive a VS commy"

girl *looking at me (i was wearing the sau shirt with Skyline written on it)*: "is your's the skyline out the front? skylines are too common"

me: *looking down at my shirt that says "skylines australia"* "ha ha... what gave that away?"

*guys in the office just keepin quiet laughing our arses off on the inside, so as not to be rude to our mate*

mate: "hey I'm thinking of importing a 300zx again"

girl: "hon, why do you want a cheap 4 banger?"

co-worker: "its a 6 cylinder and I think he wants a turbo version"

girl: "whatever they're all the same"

co-worker *to her bf*: "how about a pimpin VIP lexus or a Q45 that's more your style"

girl: "yuck"

co-worker: "but they're both V8's"

girl: "but its not an aussie V8"

co-worker: "they're more high tech engines than the aussie V8's"

girl: "I think they're still jap-crap"

co-worker: "so what about ferrari's and jag's? they're non aussie V8s too"

girl: "to be honest I don't like them either, what's wrong with that?"

co-worker: "nah that's good, it means that you have a cheaper taste in cars, which is easier to satisfy"

turns out during the rest of the conversation that she actually went n bought a Holden Nova (rebadged toyota corolla) because she thought it was a better than competing "jap-crap" models.

I feel sorry for his mate... he's owned imports before and has a passion for jap sports cars lol.

Narrow minded people hurt baby jesus.

LOL!

I'd sooner gargle razor blades than try and impress that woman to score a root.

Was she worth it funkymonkey, Or was your co-worker just desperate? :P

Damn bogan chicks..

i say too many of u drive like girls, ive got a r32 gtst 12 psi, 3" turbo back and pod, i cant remember last time i was actually beaten in a run on the street.. mind u i dont that much, but i seem to get all these people with cars like corolla's, swifts, etc rekon there cars will flog mine because they beat skylines all the time?... or maybe they just trying to race and we just dont notice?..

lol and myu ex gf assuming my gtst cost me 40 grand and telling all her friends, then when they asked me i mentioned i picked it up for alot less :P also thought it was only 4 years old or something, go the original 90,000kms :rant:

when people ask what my car is now i just say its a datsun

and they just stare amazed :rant:

and yeh as for the r33 comment yeh they are becoming too common its a shame

i always seen like at least 15 of them in every import car yard :P