SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

i don't suppose you know the episode that was in?

anyway mine...

"skylines are so passe"

yes, i've also had the "skylines suck"

"skylines don't have any torque" to which i replied "do you even know what torque is?" ... "it's it's it's it's er it's um"

mmm that brakes exploding thing is doing my head in... i dont understand that at all =

Agreed that a lot of people have skylines, but its for a reason - they are decent cars - 5 billion p platers cant be wrong.

the torque thing i agree with when it comes to the RB20... i cant stand the torque curve of the Rb20 motor, but they are quite robust and cheap to replace....

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[12:08:24 AM] CrazySexyCoo: skylines are so passe

[12:09:13 AM] ::: sam :::: **** passe... cars are more than a fashion

statement to car enthusiests

and yes, i am quite proud of my response

jeremy clarkson says a lot of weird things on his show that the audience is supposed to just accept.

mmm that brakes exploding thing is doing my head in... i dont understand that at all =

Agreed that a lot of people have skylines, but its for a reason - they are decent cars - 5 billion p platers cant be wrong.

the torque thing i agree with when it comes to the RB20... i cant stand the torque curve of the Rb20 motor, but they are quite robust and cheap to replace....

what do u mean about torque curve? i got 627Nm of torque :)

To be honest the only reason I bought a Skyline is the potential + it is a new style interioir car.

After owning the VS 5ltr 5speed I looked at buying a VLT.

I couldn't bring my self to step back in to the old style interior.

I checked out the R32 skyline. It was good on fuel went ok for a stocker, motor, diff & gearbox are strong (unlike the VS when it came to the diff & gearbox) and had plenty of potential.

Steady mate. I was agreeing with you, but you would probably consider me an "old fart". We aren't all tarred with the same brush you know.

Nah your not old mate id consider over 60 to be the age where you would start going stupid

that was my intended OLD FART AGE BRACKET

you still have 15 years to go, but as your a fellow skyline driver the time will fly very fast (but only on the track) :thumbsup:

The guy on top gear saying that R32 GTRs brakes sometimes explode!

I don't remember that, he does exagerate a lot though, it's part comedy remember, see the review on the monaro, and when he turned the traction control off the car would yell out "You bloody poofta"

*Things idiots say about skylines*: "Anything from the mass media"

I don't remember that, he does exagerate a lot though, it's part comedy remember, see the review on the monaro, and when he turned the traction control off the car would yell out "You bloody poofta"

*Things idiots say about skylines*: "Anything from the mass media"

hahaha i loved that. i had people from other countries on car video forums pming me with "What does "Puffter" mean?"

anyway back on topic :thumbsup:

PUBLIC ENEMY #1?

It certainly looks like this is where the Skyline is heading in NSW, thanks to a minority of idiots that like driving at 4 times the speed limit etc, etc.

The Skyline is just one of a couple of makes being targeted by our poleticians to be banned from being driven by under 25 driver's and particularly "P" licence holders.

Anybody got any suggestions on how to combat this problem?