SAU Community

4, 6 and rotor nats

Clint32

Just seen the date for the 4,6 and rotor nats is the 26th of Feb, who from here is going to run, and post any news you have of the event

My car is just about done so should be there providing there are no major probs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm moving over the Adelaide in a couple of weeks so if there's a group of SAU-SA people going to spectate or compete it'd be good to organise something and meet up with some fellow 'liners.

Well unless you all have SAU tatoo'd on your foreheads and i can pick you out in a crowd it'd be nice to meet up with some of you beforehand.

So if there's a SAU pre-meet up i want in! :)

this would be a good co-incidence for a meet up/cruise. yes/no?  

btw anyone here going to mallala.

What on at Mallala?

I might enter in the 4,6,Rot for the hell of it. I'll be in the 12s, so nothing majorly quick but should be interesting.

Clint, I have an entry form if you need to know more info.

Yeah but the problem is to race at the Nats you need consistency - as you have to dial in your own times. Last year I got owned by own lack of consistency (and a blown heavy duty clutch on the day :D ). Not going to bother this year 'cos my car is so slow and old this year hehe

Yeah but the problem is to race at the Nats you need consistency - as you have to dial in your own times. Last year I got owned by own lack of consistency (and a blown heavy duty clutch on the day :D ). Not going to bother this year 'cos my car is so slow and old this year hehe

Hmmm, thought there'd be a catch...stuff that then. Will do the 16th feb meet instead. Thanks for the heads up old boy.

It would be so nice to catch up and cruise down there guys

It's been so long since I saw you guys and your beasts.

Sorry to hear that you are not attending Nightcrawler. However that means you are available to organise a meeting point and the cruise, something that you have demonstrated to be exceptional at mate :D I was going to enter this for the fun of it but it looks like my gear box won't be ready for it. It is however should be ready for the crusie though. Damn my car is never ready for much. I should have bought a Nissan :wassup:

I heard this year is going to be bigger than any other years. There will be marques and trade displays there with the drag. Try to come along ppl. Would be nice to :D

don't get me wrong Lach - you get to do plenty of warm-up and classification runs befor the comp. actually starts - and it's bloody amazing racing in front of tons of people. I think you should go out for the Nats, it is still way fun. I was just whingeing about my bad fortune last year - don't let me tak you out of it!

Danh, we'll definitely make a meet up place to cruise out there as a group - will advise closer to the date.

It would be so nice to catch up and cruise down there guys

It's been so long since I saw you guys and your beasts.

Sorry to hear that you are not attending Nightcrawler.  However that means you are available to organise a meeting point and the cruise, something that you have demonstrated to be exceptional at mate :D  I was going to enter this for the fun of it but it looks like my gear box won't be ready for it.  It is however should be ready for the crusie though.  Damn my car is never ready for much.  I should have bought a Nissan   :wassup:  

I heard this year is going to be bigger than any other years.  There will be marques and trade displays there with the drag.  Try to come along ppl.  Would be nice to  :P

Will definetely be there with other Skyline scrubbers in crime, either as competitor or spectator.

9krpm - mate, you dont happen to know two brothers who between them have a sti and s2000 do you?

freebaggin - there is a drift, circuit - i think day at mallala at the end of this month supposivly.

9krpm - mate, you dont happen to know two brothers who between them have a sti and s2000 do you?

hehe Adelaide is small, I think I do.

Are you referring to the silver and the blue cars?