SAU Community

4, 6 and rotor nats

Clint32

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Nozilla. The grass is always greener on the other side mate :D I think, in general, we all have fast cars. It's just never fast enough when we get adjusted to it.

Love to catch up with you too Nozilla. I think I heard about your nice beast too mate :(

the names duc. I would love to catch up with you anytime. atm im working at duy's business for uni holidays so drop by whenever you are free, im sure he would love to catch up with you too.

thinking of give it a go if the chip can be tuned on time. i will be happy with very high 12"

Danh: i think i saw yr car on a tow truck yesterday. Did u spray yr rims to black??

maxx, yes car was on the truck yesterday to Adelaide's best exhaust place (aka AAA) for some mandrel bending. Hopefully it will be on the tow truck again today to Willall racing.

The wheels has always been like that with the "anthracite" centre. It probably looks darker than usual due to the dust that it accumulated in the past almost 3 months at ASE. It's been a lot slower than I expected :P

How is the GT4 Tin? I wish they make them compatitble with PC.

Keen to take my car for a run.

Got it back the other day with the new turbo on, FANTASTIC. So fara mild tune gave me 220rwkw at 14psi. Want to try an auto down the 1/4 with the new shift kit working.

Can anyone help out with some rear rubber, I am willing to rent/contribute to the cost, but I didnt want to run a time and then sit back and wonder "what if I had run with some good rubber".

maxx, yes car was on the truck yesterday to Adelaide's best exhaust place (aka  AAA) for some mandrel bending.  Hopefully it will be on the tow truck again today to Willall racing.

The wheels has always been like that with the "anthracite" centre.  It probably looks darker than usual due to the dust that it accumulated in the past almost 3 months at ASE.  It's been a lot slower than I expected :cheers:

How is the GT4 Tin?  I wish they make them compatitble with PC.

What does Willall racing do for the average street guy nowdays. Or is it more the topend drag stuff?

What does Willall racing do for the average street guy nowdays. Or is it more the topend drag stuff?

Willalls have always built the fastest and most reliable Skylines in SA, and Australia for that matter. They build their engines in house, they tune in house. They dont make excuses. They are the best at what they do, and have the runs on the board to prove it. They also do plenty of street level Skyline work. However they wont go around fishing for the $5 job, which is why only the serious players know them. I highly recommend Keir Wilsons facility.

Ask 9KRPM. 280rwkw @ 14psi from his Honda with one of their turbochargers sure isn't bad :P Enjoy Dan!