SAU Community

4, 6 and rotor nats

Clint32

Ask 9KRPM. 280rwkw @ 14psi from his Honda with one of their turbochargers sure isn't bad :) Enjoy Dan!

hahahha you made a mistake finally, it's actually a tad more than 14 psi :wassup: but thank you so much Martin. Hat off to you Martin. I can't wait until you dyno tune it again when my car is ready for more.

If you can get me the skyline diff conversion kit from Con before the drag national I will enter the drag with you and call you king Martin too :P

Willalls have always built the fastest and most reliable Skylines in SA, and Australia for that matter. They build their engines in house, they tune in house. They dont make excuses. They are the best at what they do, and have the runs on the board to prove it. They also do plenty of street level Skyline work. However they wont go around fishing for the $5 job, which is why only the serious players know them. I highly recommend Keir Wilsons facility.

I can vouch for this too. I highly recommend Keir Wilsons facility. One of the nicest team I've fortunately known. I've learn so much from such short time with them. They are real motor enthusiasts and love to look after real enthusiasts. I would also hate to see them waste their time with non serious ppl as they are not a profit orientated workshop.

What does Willall racing do for the average street guy nowdays. Or is it more the topend drag stuff?

my car is a daily drive mate, I may give the drag strip a go but just for fun only ;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any one know if keir and john will be racing? few of us thinking about heading over again from Perth to watch.

For John, depends if its ready as always, should be though.

We are coming over to Perth in April for your drag racing BUT have a wedding to go on the actual day that its on... peaking....

any one know if keir and john will be racing? few of us thinking about heading over again from Perth to watch.

Keir will be there with a couple of nissans :). I hope John can make it too.

It's going to be big guys.

Lets hope we will see some sub 8 sec runs.

and you too? dont be soft like that nightcrawler guy.

what about whatsisname, haven't seen him on teh forums in AGes!!!

Hey Tim! Yes mate I'm still around. I had the shits with cars for a while there (was doing a LOT of bodyboarding instead - even saw Martin down at Waitpinga... he was fishing and I was getting barrelled :rant: ) but now I'm keen to get back into things again.

I'm planning on entering the 4,6 and Rotary Nationals. Haven't raced the car since the HKS cams went in so it will be as good a reason as any to give it another shot.

It looks like we will have a few entrants... which is good to see :D

Clint, the 32 looks bloody awesome mate! Looking forward to big things from the beast.

So whats the go if you want to enter. I was hoping to go to Mallala, but im not going by myself.

I take it this is heads up racing, so if your sh1t, you will get like 2 practice runs then eliminated in the first round:( ?!?!?!?!

Whats entry worth, entries still open. Who do i speak to to get mroe info. Be good for a laugh and soem fun as long as entry isnt too high...:(