SAU Community

MrSnrub is selling the line!

MrSnrub

Yes thats right folks i am. Has been a fun 1.5 years but lack of money and now it seems a lack of license has pushed me to sell.

So if anyone or anyone you know is after a lightly modded R33 GTST let me know.

I will post a proper add in the forsale section later.

Ben

Oh My god whats going on???

The way ppl are selling up ud think that we were having a fuel shortage or sumfin. Ill put the word out for any1 whos interested but have u htought about selling it back to Kevin? i wonder what he give u for it.:)

If u dont mind my askin how did u lose ure lic? (just as a matter of curiosity)

Yeah everyone does appear to be selling.

I have lost my license through points.... I have been on 3 points for ages and have been on my best behaviour. A few months ago i got a fine for having my driving lights on ($100 no mention of points), didnt pay it so i got a final demand..... 3 points!!!

Rang them and basically on the hand written fine there is a disclaimer saying cops arent expected to rememeber all demerit points for all different offences. I guess thats fair enough. But i dont find 3 points for having driving lights on very fair. They arent even bright and arent fog lights IMO. Anyway can't fight the system so it seems when i pay it (due 3rd dec) i will lose my licence. :)

Kym - nah that 1 point thing is too risky in my opinion....think i shall learn my lesson over 3 months of public transport.

Greg - Probably looking at $22g but i doubt ill get that....but i shall start there and see how i go.

Puckish - um im not really sure which road that is, but nah i dont think so. i have seen another 2 toned like mine near the train station (asking for trouble). Mine has the GTR wing if you see it.

Dam that sucks.

Hey correct me if im wrong but didnt i see a bunch of billboard with a car with 2 lifesavers around the headlights saying "turn ure lights on even in daytime"

And they had that ad campaign with the same thing :confused:

Y would they still have a law like this if they are playing ads like that???

Or was this at nitetime?

Yeah the pricks...oh well not much i can do. The annoying thing is i NEVER have them on for this reason....but i was dropping my GF off at her house and i turned them on so she could see her way down the driveway, because i didnt want to turn my headlights on and annoy people asleep in the front room. Oh well.

My car for sale

It's illeagal to have head lights on during the day.

3 points and $100.

The RAC are wrong with that ad.

Daewoos also have driving lights that come on with the headlights as do the early optioned Soarers (1GZ). Wonder how many of those owners have been busted as a revenue earner.

Originally posted by MrSnrub

Kym - nah that 1 point thing is too risky in my opinion....think i shall learn my lesson over 3 months of public transport.

AMEN!

you will learn it gooooodd :looney:

Traffic cops are wankers!!!

I lost my license cause I ran out of points(mostly speeding)

Since i've had it back I've lost most my points and not one was for speeding.

I lost THREE for having a blown headlight!

I lost another two for not indicating in a left turn only lane!

There just pricks.

Originally posted by puckish

It's illeagal to have head lights on during the day.

3 points and $100.

Headlights? No, its completely ok, even encouraged, to have them on during the day. Check the relevant ADR.

Also, no Australian delivered or complianced car should have driving lights coming on with head lights. Perhaps they're parking lights, like on Boostzor's JZA70 Supra.

Originally posted by phat25t

MrSnrub- Do you live near the armadale area because I often see a two tone r33 with a gtr wing driving towards the freeway on armadale road!

Sure do!

Yeah i live near Armadale and work in Freo so im back and forth every day.

I saw a red R33 turning off of Albany highway onto Armadale road the other day.....think i seen it a few times before around that area, so it must be you.