SAU Community

My 32 nearly finished

Clint32

Roy, the heater was misplaced during the install so its no longer there(along with the air cond), so my hoses wont split thankfully

The drag tyres are just the start, i need to get some 17's for some semi slics then i will see plenty of track work and maybe even some drift a little later once all the problems are sorted

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sinner:)  Get some R-compund track tyres and enjoy the car 15minutes at a time rather then 12 seconds;)

12 seconds, better go a little better than that, ran 12s with the old stocky rb20 so will have to wait and see

12 seconds, better go a little better than that, ran 12s with the old stocky rb20 so will have to wait and see

Yeh i think its pretty easy to get high 12s out of an RB20, but i suppose your hunting 11s now so best of luck with it:thumbsup:

Are you keeping it registered?

Yeah its a big unknown guys, so will just be trying to get the best from what i have and develop the suspension/driveline untill im happy and going fast, will be nice and light too, hopefully around the 1150kg mark

Yeh i think its pretty easy to get high 12s out of an RB20, but i suppose your hunting 11s now so best of luck with it:thumbsup:

Are you keeping it registered?

well i have 3 months on it now so yeah for a little it will be

• 1 year later...