• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Lone

Stagea Parts List

Nope. Because Hitachi brake pads dont even seem to exist. I've called everywhere, brake shops say they didn't even know hitachi made brake pads. Hitachi brake pads on the net seem to be non-existant. . .

Hmm... the number that gary quoted for the Hitachi brakes is written on the Nissan pads that I just paid $180 for..... I must've mis-read it to say that a brand named Hitachi, when it must of been a Nissan Number... I dunno. All I know is that the number I quoted on the previous page is the number for the Nissan pads. They'l tell you they're $226, look them in the eye and say 'come on mate, surely you can do better than that'. And they'l give them to you for $178, nearly $50 off shelf price.

Unless you're a lucky bastard who knows someone from Nissan that can get them even cheaper. .

Edited by FYN33

Yeah but we all cant bat our eyelids and use certain asests you have to sway lowly young boy sales people Sam :D

hahaha Cy, was more of a 'you've got to be kidding' look followed by a glare, then 'surely you can do better than that. . ' if i can do it anyone can. :angry:

brrr did it just get cold in here.........?

jk :O

I am in the middle of exams at the moment. In a couple of weeks when they are finished I will start to compile and post the list. I also have the 2 Japanese "Hyper Rev" books on Stagea's, for the ->1997 (one book) and 1998-> (the other book) which list parts made by aftermarket companies if anyone is interested.

I am in the middle of exams at the moment. In a couple of weeks when they are finished I will start to compile and post the list. I also have the 2 Japanese "Hyper Rev" books on Stagea's, for the ->1997 (one book) and 1998-> (the other book) which list parts made by aftermarket companies if anyone is interested.

Hey do you have any more pics of your stgaea, maybe you could put some in your gallery. Looks good!

I have the first hyper rev mag, is the second one mostly s2 or is it both s1 and s2?

not of my Stagea sorry, but my R32 with 34 Neo 25DET in it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/bcnr34/_R32_Oblq_.jpg

I also installed the R34 instrument panel:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/bcnr34/_R32_Int_.jpg

My S15:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/bcnr34/S15_Fd_.jpg

Edited by pure_methamphetamachine

Holy sh*t dude....Nice Cars! :P

hi guys if any of you in oz are finding it hard to get hold of parts at a reasonable price i am the manager of a Supercheap Auto store.BUT before you rule out everything we sell as cheap shit (which some of can tend to be) we can pretty much order anything in so give us a line and we could work soomething out.

if you want a hand compiling that parts list let us know and i will give you a hand whenever i can :P:D

nice looking ride to bro!!!!

According to my "manual" the 4WD Stagea S2 Turbo engine (Neo) uses 4.7 litres of engine oil including filter or about 4.3 litres of oil without changing the filter.