SAU Community

Saying no to a Skyline...again. :(

NS2500

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Jazz has an interesting gearbox. 7 Speed CVT transmission. However the small engine leaves a little more to be desired. Intresting seating arrangements too!

I would go the SP23. I drove just the base model 3 and it's simply amazing how refined small cars are these days. They don't shake and rattle going over bumps. Very solid chassis. Motor had a good pull. I can only imagine the SP23 being better.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sister was looking at sort of similar cars i had a good look at all of them and the sp23 is the best in my opinion, she has had it now for about 5 months and it has been perfect, also the customer service and service costs are very good.

well none seem like proper sports cars and you seem to want a good car with a good warranty, go a magna might not look the best and i don't know heaps about the fuel economy but 10 years warranty on the engine and driveline, you can't go wrong. otherwise I reckon the Maz 3 looks the best.

My girlfriends Dad owns a Peugot 407 and that thing got 1500km off a 70L tank! which turns out to be about 4.7L/100km some of which is city driving. The car isn't as slow as you might think either. I know it doesn't fit the NEW criterium, But you coud get a next to new one!

Go the sp23, but has to be the sedan, hatch looks shit. My mum owns a sp23 sedan and its a great car, i learnt to drive in it and drove it on my p's for a while. handling is good, and the car still has a little bit of get up and go wen ya put the foot down. the engine is quiet which takes a little getting used to though. The sedan scores in the looks department as well, i reckon more so than any other of your choices. I vote the mazda 3

Personally, i was considering selling my Line for a mazda 3, they look so good, good price.. & practial only reason i don't like the RS is because think of this, its STILL a RS Impreza then a WRX pulls up next to you, then you think to yourself WHY didn't buy one of those? Its got an extra vent + TURBO (you remember how they are? ,you'll have this thing in your head saying, i should of got the WRX) or something different a Mazda 3. btw i don't think the looks of the impreza are too hot... but thats how i feel

well thats my 2cent... everyone has different opinions..

UP YOU MY FRIEND

GOOD LUCK! =)

• 1 month later...

'04 runout model 4WD Magna. Call me old, but you can't beat that for value. And if you actually drive one you'd prob agree. They "drive" and feel japanese (read: good) and get up and boogie too. Economy is good, and 35K may get a VRX version?