SAU Community

Crashed GTR

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the GTR badge on the back??? what sort of a question is that??? it's been flogged at the shops and now stars on the rear of a gtst!!!! (see QLD post)

it was probbaly MINES_DATSUN's cousin or something.

that's really not acceptable in residental areas............i reckon someone should forward those pics (cause you can see the plates) to the cops.

If its a GTR, where the hell is the rear badge?  In addition, why the hell would someone put in GTR seat covers which are like $50 from Autobarn.

I guess you didnt notice the Brembo brakes either. The car car has been repainted, perhaps the badge was either not replaced or was stolen? Im surprised at how many people really have no idea about the obvious differences between a GTS-T and a GTR - Sad really

Oh and they are GTR seat covers, sold exclusively by UAS :P

Well if the badge was stolen, the guy either resprayed the car purple after someone took it or he just did a great job at covering up the outline of the missing badge.

'Im surprised at how many people really have no idea about the obvious differences between a GTS-T and a GTR - Sad really'

Considering the fact that I dont actually own a GTR or let alone see any in my area kind of makes it hard.

As for keeping the seat clean with a cover....thats something old people do to protect their precious furniture...

That's also something that GTR owners do to protect their genuine, valuable GTR seats...

Well if the badge was stolen, the guy either resprayed the car purple after someone took it or he just did a great job at covering up the outline of the missing badge.

'Im surprised at how many people really have no idea about the obvious differences between a GTS-T and a GTR - Sad really'

Considering the fact that I dont actually own a GTR or let alone see any in my area kind of makes it hard.

dude, you're digging yourself a nice hole there, you never know it could be a ferrari, hard to tell these days when cars don't have badges :uhh:

Where's the GTR badge on the back???  what sort of a question is that???  it's been flogged at the shops and now stars on the rear of a gtst!!!!  (see QLD post)  

it was probbaly MINES_DATSUN's cousin or something.

that's really not acceptable in residental areas............i reckon someone should forward those pics (cause you can see the plates) to the cops.

Get the *** over it, Can u see that the car is a custom colour??, eyy can u?? What kind of idiot would leave the badge on and paint over it lol, you REMOVE the badges before you paint the car, and he obviously did not wish to replace them.

If my eyes are fine they seem to indicate that it has a GTR dash also as well as the rest of the goodies listed above. There is no doubt that this is a GTR, not even worth questioning, amazing that people on the skyline forums have trouble recognising this.

has SAU gone dumb .. i haven't been around much lately hehehe

i've seen that colour on a gtr her locally ...

N00bS

You will find that most of the "dumb" comments are from people that have just joined and arent up to speed on what cars have what distinguishing features.

Seriously, to have lost control of it, it must be a GTS.  Or a really awful driver to have spun out a GTR.  (tyre tread looks OK)

Are you stupid!?!? :bonk:

Reading through some of these replys is painful. and who gives a **** about badges