SAU Community

Where is the best place in Queensland to buy a skyline

jward24

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got in trouble for saying all the truth I said about SM last time.

I just blatantly retold the story of what happened to us and how dodgy our car was... and I got introuble saying "They read this you know" Like some kind of threat that they were going to come and kill me or something ...

I bought my car from Auto J Mart (or AJM) about 15 months ago and I have no complaints. I have done 30000km since then and haven't had a problem. The only money I have spent is on fun stuff, and thats the way it should be.

But I will say, like all sales people you still have to watch them. They are there to make as much money as possible and at every opportunity they tried to get me to sign on the dotted line before they completed the things I asked for. Thats normal though. Just do alot of research. I only wish I knew then what I know now, it would have made purchasing, and more importantly bargaining much easier.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My mate bought a 180SX through AJM and had a few problems with it, I wont go slagging off a company here as other people are saying they've had good results though them, needless to say $1300 later his 180SX is now going great. PM me if anyone has questions about that. I think the best thing you can do is a sh1tload of research, take your time because knowledge is power, and the more power and knowledge you have the better you will come out in the end, even if it does take a little bit longer.

• 2 years later...

Try Special vehicle imports SVI.com.au in Virginia

I recently imported a mint r33gtr v-spec with 40k on it and the whole experience was effortless.

Had no problems with car so far and am very pleased with it.

They are good people . Just specify our requirements and they will do the rest.

all da best

Ike

hey all i bought my 95 r33 gts25t from a dealer called gold star autos with 108000kms for $13000 had a cpl of tiny problems like about 2 weeks after i picked up the car the speedo started to play up a bit and one of the switches for the headlights stopped working, however was fixed within a cpl of days no problems at all. the car had been in aus for a cpl of weeks and just finished getting complied the day i looked at the car. he would have to have atleast 20-30 skylines in stock at anyone time. his website is http://www.goldstarautos.com.au/ all the contact details are there. also when you go to view a car he will put it up on a hoist for you to have a look underneath it.

I'm closing this given that the majority of the info is very old and therefore of little use, and the fact that it's been dug up more than once.

Thanks for posting your experiences guys but please try to find a more recent thread :D