SAU Community

Lets have a big Ass cruise to the gong! 14/12/02 MEETING SPOT CHANGED!

kabab

I'll come if I can get the day off work.

Anyone on the northern beaches want to lead me down to the gong again?

I might follow bigvis down there unless it turns out the blind is leading the blind (not unlike following MRTRBO on the last gong trip

:D

Another burger King or whatever meet?

Mark

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure MRK25T, no probs. Do you fellows think it will be laet. I have a gig back on the northern beaches at about 6:30, hiope I can still come. Another good idea is the burger king run on the beaches, last one looked and sounded like fun...count me in

Danny... u going on this cruise?

Also Moanie.... i would mind having a look at your car.... might have to get u to take me for a spin if thats kewl.... im trying to choose a new turbo and wouldnt mind seeing how yours goes with the 2530......

Certainly looks awesome.

Nick

Originally posted by RONIN

Would anyone be kind enough to let me jump in with them???  

I'd like to take some photo's :( I live in Turramurra BTW :D

Ronin, I can possibly pick you up - Will know closer to the date. I'll let u known on this thread man.

Originally posted by BY BY

Danny... u going on this cruise?

Also Moanie.... i would mind having a look at your car.... might have to get u to take me for a spin if thats kewl.... im trying to choose a new turbo and wouldnt mind seeing how yours goes with the 2530......

Certainly looks awesome.

Nick

Not this time mate i got a wedding to go too, i was suppose to go to RUMBA but the wedding will make up for it- lets see if me and my bro can beat our scotch & coke JUG record lol