SAU Community

carbon 3D GT wing - yes or no.

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres some pics of my car with the GT wing just sitting on the boot.  

Bear in mind the S1 spoiler is still attached(anyone know how to remove them??) and the GT wing would sit approximately 5-10cm further back than in the pics.

Does anyone know where to get CF bootlids for R33??

240205%20002.jpg  

240205%20003.jpg  

240205%20004.jpg  

240205%20006.jpg  

240205%20007.jpg

:D

You need to get a bosykit and some phat rims to make the wing truly apart of the car. It looks a bit out of place with the stock bodykit

You need to get a bosykit and some phat rims to make the wing truly apart of the car. It looks a bit out of place with the stock bodykit

I dont think I'll bother with a body kit but I will probably modify the front bar.

Might consider some rims later but the ones I got are decent -17's..... 255's rear and 235's front

I would've removed the stock spoiler before putting the GT wing on

I removed the stock spoiler today and I'll take a few pics tomorrow.

I've got a bootlid garnish thingy which I will leave on for something different.

How hard was it to remove the old stock spoiler?

Quite easy actually. After undoing the 4 bolts I ran some fishing line between the spoiler and the bootlid(where possible) to free up the glue stuff and then simply grabbed the wing and pulled firmly upwards untill the clips released it.

y not just get r34 gtr spoiler?

Well scrap that idea. i made a promise last night no more buying fluff for the car. Have to start saving again...so only money to be spend on car is servicing and track days. Only if something breaks am i allowed to buy a new one:(

I think it looks alright and could potentially make the car as a whole look great. Of course it will fit in a lot better if you balance things out.. I recently got an immitation gtr front bar and i think it added heaps to the look of the car. It did cost a bit though - almost 1k inc. painting, installation and mesh. Maybe you should go for a 400R bar. That's a little bit fancier.. it will suit the wing better. But then that might not look quite right until you get some new side skirts.. e.t.c. e.t.c. So much money!