SAU Community

carbon 3D GT wing - yes or no.

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loooove te bonnet!!

as you mentioned it fibreglass with carbon fibre on top of it....

where is it from... would be nice to get one and instead of drawing to much cop attention have it painted same colour as the car.. would look schweet!

the carbon fibre look does look nice aswell though!

is there somewhere where we can get some more pics plus prices?

The carbon bonnets are from a guy who is sellin them on the forum. They are a pre order but this buy has finished. Heres a link for pics and prices

I dont think that I will paint the bonnet as my car is gun metal grey and it shouldnt stand out too much. If anything it may look like a miscmatched colour from a distance.

i've gotta gunmetal grey S1 aswell and i bought a fibreglass vented bonnet and painted it the same colour as the car... it looks good matched up... but if your gonna go CF wing, boot etc keep the bonnet CF too.

the bonnet would look great on the 33, even though it won't stand out a crapload on the gunmetal.

the GT wing i'm not too sure, i've seen 33GTS-Ts with straight flat design GT wings and they look great, however i think that curvy one u posted might not work well with the already curvy rounded design of the 33.

however, it's what you think, and would go great with the bonnet :(

i think carbon bonnets and gt wings look mad! (obviously, check out my gallery :P)

as someone else mentioned, not sure about the curves on a 33? would have to see it first. the only unbfortunate thing is the gun metal grey wont highlight the carbon much, but still cool.

As far as "practicality" of the bits and pieces....well....who here bought a skyline to be practical? Theres always going to be the "sleeper" style modifiers that bags the "looks" style modifiers, best to have both the "looks" and "power" to back it up :(, the wallet doesnt always agree though!

it's your car, my theory is that if every time you walk back to you car and you think to yourself "yeah i'm still proud to own my car" than who cares what anyone else thinks

my 2 cents

:(

i've only got a photo of it awhile ago and it isn't a real good view.. i can get some better pics later.

try going to a store and trial fitting a wing that is similar... you may be suprised how good it looks!!!

i like wings. just decent ones on decent cars, not the boeing wings on eclipses such as on laugh at rice. but the lack of a wing makes the back look low and fat, especially r32s. how i like it :aroused: carbon wings look awesome with a carbon bonnet. my 2 cents..