SAU Community

Details for Laurel Hill

tridentt150v

WHAT: A MEETING AND BIG PARTY FOR SKYLINE OWNERS AND ENTHUSIASTS.

WHEN: 27TH, 28TH ,29TH MAY 2005.

WHERE: LAUREL HILL FOREST LODGE, SOUTHERN NSW.

COST: $10 TO $124 DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU CHOOSE. SEE PRICE TABLE.

INCLUDED: ACCOMMODATION (2 SINGLEBEDS PER ROOM), FOOD (BREAKFAST LUNCH DINNER – DEPENDING ON OPTION CHOSEN AND WHEN YOU ACTUALLY ARRIVE).

WHAT U NEED TO BRING: BYO DRINKS, OUTDOOR CHAIRS AND EITHER LINEN, SLEEPING BAG OR SWAG.

NEAREST TOWNS: BATLOW, TUMBARUMBA.

COME AND SMELL THE TURBO’S COOKING, WE WANT EVERYONE TO COME AND JOIN US FOR A GET TOGETHER AND PARTY. CHOOSE FROM A RANGE OF PACKAGES BELOW AND LET’S GET RURAL.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO CRUISE THE HIGHWAY IN A PACK, ARRIVE AT THE SITE, FORGE FRIENDSHIPS, MEET ONE ANOTHER, AND TALK SKYLINE SPEAK WITH OTHER LIKE MINDED ENTHUSIASTS.

OPTIONS_______________________DEPOSIT____MONEY TO___TOTAL COST

______________________________REQUIRED___BE PAID______INCLUDING

_________________________________________UPON_______DEPOSIT

_________________________________________ARRIVAL

Friday night only___________________ $35_______$14________$49

Friday night only with ‘T’ shirt_________$50_______$24________$74

Saturday day trip only________________Nil________Nil_________$10

Saturday day trip only with ‘T’ shirt_____$15______$15_________$30

Saturday night only__________________$35______$25_________$60

Saturday night only with ‘T’ shirt_______$50______$35_________$85

Friday and Saturday night_____________$60______$44_________$104

Friday and Saturday night with ‘T’ shirt__$75______$54_________$129

Bring your own pillow and linen/swag/sleeping bag, if linen is required a further $11 is required and is to be paid with your deposit.

Please state your name and ‘T’shirt size when confirming deposit transfer. Check the ‘T’ shirt list on SAU website [link below] and make sure your name and size is registered. If it is not registered please inform us and we will re-confirm receiving your deposit and add your details to the list.

If your details are incorrect, please inform us and we will correct it. What is registered on the list is what you will get.

Additional ‘T’ shirts [you may want more than one] require a further $15 per order added to your deposit and another $10 per 'T' shirt to be added to your ‘Money to be Paid Upon Arrival’ total.

See: http://www.laurelhillforestlodge.com.au

and http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/fo...isplay.php?f=18 for more information.

Send cheque/MO [do not send cash] together with your option/’T’ shirt details to:

The Empire, PO Box 71, Tumut 2720 NSW

Or you can direct deposit into a bank account: Account Name: Justin A Evans

Bank: CBA

BSB No.: 063502

Account Number: Removed due to internet banking scam, contact us for details.

and fax your deposit slip, and option/’T’ shirt details to: The Empire on 0268474339.

Include contact details [name, phone number, email address] in case the deposit slip is unclear and we need to confirm.

Any funds left over after the weekend will be donated to SAU forum and Camp Quality for Kids with cancer.

Contact Anthony on 0418666332 for more details.

PS This is NOT a money making venture, we don't expect much to be left over, you are really only paying for accommodation, meals and the 't' shirt.

Yep, comon guys lets get going,

I'd encourage the committee to put an ad in their sig..

I''ll get two of the full blown twin nighters with a t shirt. :(

hmm not as many posts as i thought however i am still coming down at this stage when do you need the money transferred by ??? sorry stupid question but how far from canberra is this place :D i will probably come down friday night hang around all saturday and cruise back saturday night. but still very keen :)

Money has to be in by approx. 1st May for accomm.+ meals only [as stipulated by Laurel Hill proprietors not us].

If you want a t shirt then it will have to be in much sooner, say 15th April.

This is our first time [obviously] so these dates are best guess.

well i got told today that i'm a slack biatch if i don't come along...so consider me possibly in, maybe with 1 other, or if not, just me cruising up with the other Canberrans :D

Friday and Saturday night is ok for me, what are other Canberran ppl looking at? Lemme know, i don't want to drive alone :(

No.......... prices are per person, sorry, out of our hands for the major costs. If you do the maths you'll see that we are only after $5 per person for running costs. The major part of the cost is going to the Laurel Hill Resort for acommodation and meals. Still, $55 is not too bad for a nights accomm. and three meals [try matching that at motels etc].

I realise that it may be a bit more than some ppl want to pay, but we have to go ahead with it, the old 'suck it and see' policy. Other ppl would have been majorly disappointed if we had canned it based on price. I hope to see everyone there, but realise some ppl have work, bills to pay, other plans, who knows, I/we may fall flat on our ar$e and end up owing money [fingers crossed]. This is the gamble we take, this is the committment we make. If it is a success [a break even or better] then we'll do it again next year, if not then we will assume ppl aren't interested and won't have it again, it's all up to us skyline ppl I guess.

One thing I do stress, we aren't out to make money [just not loose any would be nice].