SAU Community

Maserati Club Autumn Track Day - Sandown - 10 April

Ronin 09

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah was this in the arvo after the rain? once it rained i went home... did many people get back out?

can't belive he ran out of fuel - lucky his engine didn't go bang!

Actually the RB26 i had in it for the weekend blew, so the RB20 is going back in for this weekend, far stronger motor at the numbers im pushing:)

And it wasnt fuel, it was a popped intercooler hose:( Its time i get it fixed, as the same pipe lets go every track day:(. it was on the 2nd last lap of the day so didnt bother me:)

And i agre with Marcus. My car is lighter, has bigger rotors, MOtul RBF600 fluid with Comp 9 pads and they struggled. I thought they were fading but it turns out i was just braking too late...once i got my braking points sorted the car stopped pretty consistant, but the blue hue to the rotors shows they were incredibly hot...flat out the place is just hard on brakes:(

hahah was this in the arvo after the rain? once it rained i went home... did many people get back out?

can't belive he ran out of fuel - lucky his engine didn't go bang!

Did you have fun on the way home, i was in the red R33

How did you go with your times marcus?

Anyone know what times the Silver SS commodore ended up with?

John wasnt it? I was speakign to him about his CSC brae upgrade. The thing had 300rwkws (maybe it was flywheel?!??) and he said he was struggling in the wet. He didnt mention a lap time though.

I wonder when Maserati will put up the lap times, i was using my lap timer to record mine, but if the Maserati people time me just 1/10 quicker then ill be in the 1:29s and ill take that time thankyou:)

What did i get, im in Adelaide and wont see them until next week:(

Did they give me a tenth or two for tryign so damn hard:)

Troy arvo sessions, in decreasing order (not running order) - 1:30.64 / 1:32.37 / 1:32.65 / 1:33.20

They were all your times in the 1:30's in the arvo :)

Did you have fun on the way home, i was in the red R33

haha did it look like i was having fun? :) That was my mate in the white 33 with the big wing as well...

Cool... it looks like the hand timed laps match up pretty well.  In the only dry session in the morning did they have me as a 1:30 or 1:29? (crosses fingers)

1:28.54

...hang on, actually I made that up... sorry.

I don't have the results at work

:)