SAU Community

SAU Vic General Meeting - Tuesday 15th March 2005 **NEW LOCATION**

adznight

Hi all, Its time for our General Meeting and as most of you will know the Whitehorse is now gone forever.....Whyyyyyy! Our new location is quite good and very different so it would be great to see an many members as possible there. We will be testing this location to see how things go then will make a decision from there

Now, why would I repost my last meeting post? I'm getting lazy thats why! You guys know the drill though....

It's SAU Vic General Meeting time. Thats right, Beer, Food, Cars and laughs! This is a great opportunity for those of you who don't know too many members to come down and mix.

This meeting will cover the usuall things, info on past events, pressing maters, SAU Merchandise will be available etc.

These meeting are used for the members and committee to talk about whats happening behind the scenes, to discus upcoming events and provide an excellent opportunity for you the SAU Vic members to discus your own issues and ideas. Don't forget this is YOUR club and what happens is in YOUR hands :rant:

• Time - 8:00pm (Dinner from 7:00ish)

• Date - Tuesday 15th of March 2005

• Location - Bell's Hotel, 157 Moray St, South Melbourne (Cnr Moray St & Coventry St Melways Ref - 57, G1)

Note - We will be meeting in the conferenceentertainment room - this area is family friendly and set aside for us. There is plenty of seating (tables and chairs) and meals for all.

• Who is welcome - Everyone!

2471Bell_s_Hotel.jpg

Actually guys - they have more than one "function" area at this pub including one up-stairs. For this up-coming date there is another function being held so we are not 100% sure which room we are in - so if you arrive and can't find us just ask at the bar.

Normally we will be in the front room that looks out onto Moray St at the Northern End of the pub and I still hope we will be there for this meeting as well.

The Bells are very much "for" Skylines. When I spoke to the owner initially he had a mate with one and they also host other car club meetings like the RS club.

There is a fair bit of parking but just double check the times on the signs and it is mainly angled, street parking. They are all offices around there and not too many residences.

That would be awesome! In your professional opinion, how good did the majority of the photo's turn out?

Pics look great

They got sent off to mag today over 100 of them in the end