SAU Community

SKYZERR33's CAR STOLEN... PLS HELP!!!

25GTT

I live around the Thornlie area and unfortunatly there are so many wine red R33's driving around. I have seen at least 2 other wine red R33's with quite a similar drift style wing, Will continue to closely scrutinise all that I see though!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a burgendy r33 with a lip like this one in malaga today being a hoon had yellow plates on its weird to have yellow plates on a 95+ car was gona follow it but had to pik up gf to drive her to wrk but if i see it tehre again im deff going to follow it

Alex

shit so this hasnt been found yet???

i live near malaga i will keep an eye out for that red on that was spotted, ill follow and see where he lives, might seem like stalking but if its the car we are looking for i will see if i can get some info.

i wont be aproaching the driver though as he might shoot me in the face :P

I would suggest you dont approch anything suspicious. Just take down the number plate, where you saw the car, if you can make a discription of the person driving or in the car and the direction the car was headed.

If they are game enough to break into our house while we are home, we have no idea what these theives are capible of so please put ur saftey first. Its not a matter of being matcho or chicken... or being the hero.

Insurance has paid out.

thanks to all those that kept and eye out for the car.

the new mastryoda will surface in the near future i just got to decide what to get. more than likely want be a skyline as i want to get a house asap. then get a gtr after having the house for 6months to a year.

wow lucky insruance paid out.

Can I ask which insurance company? and what was the value insured?

Reason im asking is im worried about if i get a R33 that it too will get stolen. Esp. in Sydney broadway area.

I was with RAC.

the amount was the agreed value on the policy, quite frankly if u have a policy thats for x amount and the car is stolen and not recovered you should get the x amount otherwise the insurance company is ripping you off. especially if the thieves break into the house and steal the car keys to unlock/get past the car alarm immobilisor etc.

So what are you in the market for now Troy? something "sensible" i assume, low mileage and aircon being the prerequisites.

So was the agreed value what it was worth or what they would let you have?

Troy hasnt told you yet? oh well ill let him tell you all. We have found a car... Ill let troy tell you what it is. It is sensible, but still nice. Full electrics, nice sterio, he can do a few mods, and according to him its not a "girls car".

So was the agreed value what it was worth or what they would let you have?

it was what they would let me have. seeing i paid 27k for it way back when they weren't so common and have since dropped another 11k into it. i made a fair loss out of the insurance but got enough to cover what was owing on the loan so i'm happy that way.

new car should come into my possesion friday or saturday pending fiance approval early in the week. its a well looked after 4 banger with bugger all grunt in its 1.6ltr donk of pure high reving fun :). 4 doors, full electrics, decent stereo and new 17's and rubber thrown in on the deal. will pimp it up abit and wack a SAUWA sticker on it so i can become a ricer :)

EDIT: this is skyzerr33 was to lazy to swap accounts over.

it was what they would let me have. seeing i paid 27k for it way back when they weren't so common and have since dropped another 11k into it. i made a fair loss out of the insurance but got enough to cover what was owing on the loan so i'm happy that way.  

new car should come into my possesion friday or saturday pending fiance approval early in the week. its a well looked after 4 banger with bugger all grunt in its 1.6ltr donk of pure high reving fun :cheers:. 4 doors, full electrics, decent stereo and new 17's and rubber thrown in on the deal. will pimp it up abit and wack a SAUWA sticker on it so i can become a ricer :cheers:

EDIT: this is skyzerr33 was to lazy to swap accounts over.

Do engines come in 1.6l then???????? :wassup:

Seriously, I can't think of a car with that cc, although with my luck it is something common & I will look like an idiot. :P

So what is it then?????????