SAU Community

FS HKS GT2530 Turbo

Ill put my hand up to say how good these turbos are... I will also add apart from a few little mods to exhaust and piping this is a fun upgrade... This is a real father/son mod and the results are sure to put a smile on your face...

Dont forget 24psi is easily done by one of these turbos but your motor wont handle it....

I found out the hard way many skylines ago...

But yeah bang for buck this turbo is great. I will also say 1500 bucks is cheap too...

Free Bump

Some were made with t2 flanges so they could be bolted straight onto sr20/ca18 engines and some t3 flanges so they cud go onto rb20/25 engines! If u find one thats been on a sr20 u can get an adapter plate to make it a t3 flange, but i heard some problems plus its easier if its goes straight on...

Sorry Guys for not replying, I have been very busy with work during the V8 supercars this weekend.

I will take it off Monday and email the pics asap.

If you want pics give me your email address, and i will forward them monday night.

Q1 =Internal gate

Q2 =(Power) approx 300rwph (1 Bar)

Q3 =(Drift) I would say so, They are very responsive and wont give up untill redline

Q4 =(Adelaide) Can be posted/shipped, can find out price. I would preffer Perth/WA

Q5 =(Other mods) Maybe the 90 deg bend off the turbo to intercooler piping, I have a genuine HKS 90 deg bend.

Q6 =(Direct Bolt on) Yes, may need to play around with some rubber hoses but thats about it, I will also supply the wastegate actuator. The Dump pipe will bolt up, T3 flange so it will bolt upto the original exhaust manifold

Q7 =(T2/T3 Flange) Most were T2 flange for the SR20 because the SR20 is very common, T3 flange is harder to get, This is a genine HKS T3 flanged GT2530

Micheal, I will email the pics asap.

Colin Thanks for the free Bump.

This is a good opportunity to purchase a great turbo (especialy for RB20) for a good price, I hade to wait 3 months to find one!!!!

This is not just the Garret 2530 but a HKS GT2530!!!

Can call me 0412 475 321 ASHLY