SAU Community

DECA - Motorkhana Fun Day - 25th June 05 - $50

Scotsman

so you can get your speed licence on the day? I dont have a skyline anymore but can i bring my 200 i really want to go to one of these events

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any car is welcome. 1/2 the entries are WRX's so far. To be eligible to get either your Level 2 Speed ($87) CAMS license or Level 2 Non-Speed ($46) you must first be a member of a CAMS affiliated Club, such as SAU-VIC, WRX, NDSOC, Maseratti etc.

We will be happy to organise the license for you on the day but you must be able to prove you are a member of that club. If your not yet a member of any CAMS club you can join SAU-VIC for $70. See this sticky thread for Membership information: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=60590

Sorry I know it all sounds over complicated, but it's not. If you like PM me your number and we can have a chat.

For those of you that are a member of a CAMS affiliated club but dont yet have a CAMS license. The form can be found here for donwload: http://www.cams.com.au/downloads/competito...2005/Level2.PDF

It's the same form to fill out for both L2S and L2NS. Keep in mind Level 2 Speed allows you to do track days as well. These are annual licenses, and NO you dont have to do a test. Just fill it out and send it in.

so you can get your speed licence on the day? I dont have a skyline anymore but can i bring my 200 i really want to go to one of these events

Any car and anyone is welcome. Already have 2 Fraud XR6T's and a nice 180sx on the entry list plus currently lots more WRX's than Skylines. You slackers better hurry up before there's no spots left!

:chairshot

Adam,

None of that is required. All that is needed is to meet "Apendix A" which basically states that your veichle must "Have a windscreen" and must "Have a transmission". So as long as its a car it will be ok.

We'll just be checking that tyres are ok (the back track can be a bit dodgy so this is why were are checking them) and that the car is empty of all loose items.

:rofl:

Phil,

There's a couple of other Silv's so far as well so you won't be alone. Add to it the Fraud XR6T's and the Audi and we'll have a nice mix of cars to join the Skylines and Rexies.

faxing entry in now...yay!

Just to confirm CAMS licence can be organised on the day?

hopefully I won't spin out on the back track like I did last time... in front of 20 commodore drivers...

...and I got NO applause!

PS. how do I find out my SAU membership number? is there somewhere on this site where I can find it?

Ok - Denham's entry was #25 so we are already half full.

Also guys - to give you the max enjoyment for the day and to add a bit of fun - the last 2 events on the skidpan we run will involve 2 cars going head to head in identical motokhana's. These events will still be timed - but if there is someone you would like to race against drop me a PM and we'll sequence you accordingly.

Faxed the form on Wednesday afternoon. The fax at work has been playing up so let me know if it didn't come through.

I deposit the money today. If you want a copy of the deposit slip let me know and i'll scan it and send it.

Should be a great weekend. Is anyone doing the Maserati day as well?