SAU Community

Username Change Requests Here

so Marc had decided to be all selfish and go off and get married and not keep this thread up to date, so I've jumped in :)

am i able to just get "wilko"

there is a wilko but he hasnt been seen in 5 years?... inactive?

thankyou.

yeah nah we don't do that... you're right that he's inactive but unless Prank decides to do a cull we can't just steal his account

Good day sirs

May I please have my name changed to Mandingo

Thank you kindly

no worries Madam! :P

oh and you and Andymoocow need to have an avatar fight off or we'll be getting you mixed up lol

Is there anyway to know who had it first????

Or we shall have a rock off.

You want to get your rocks off?

Oh........ you mean scissor paper rock off :D

Well you've been a member much longer than me, not sure how long you've had that pic up. I have only ever had one Avatar, this one from day one........ Only cos some of my friends call me Arnie...... even though i'm Andy.....

So for me, I guess who ever has had it longer can keep it, thoughts?

so Marc had decided to be all selfish and go off and get married and not keep this thread up to date, so I've jumped in :)
Hahaha

Thanks Shell!! :worship:

Can i please change my username to Ryan180, thanks in advance
Can i please get mine changed to "nsmo30tt"
Done fellas!

Can I please have my name changed to ChrisGTR.

Thank you.

That name has been taken, sorry :) The account was perma-banned for some reason, but I think the rules on taking account names might still apply. If you're dead-set on wanting that name I'm happy to ask the team.

That name has been taken, sorry :P The account was perma-banned for some reason, but I think the rules on taking account names might still apply. If you're dead-set on wanting that name I'm happy to ask the team.

Ok thanks for that. If it's too much hassle then can I please just have it changed to Chris32R.

Thanks.

Ok thanks for that. If it's too much hassle then can I please just have it changed to Chris32R.

Thanks.

Done mate, though I got an error when it tried to send you an email so I'm not sure if it was sent. In any case, you'll need to log on with your new account name from now on :D