SAU Community

Username Change Requests Here

Could i please get mine changed to OMGGTR

Done!

Also im a vic member display my purple shiz logo :)

You'll need to chase that up with the Vic club exec sorry mate, I have no way of confirming your club membership and the like. If they need a hand getting you put into the group by all means please let me know :)

Hi Admin, can I please change my username from "MR PHATT" to "MR Pat34" please? Thank you

Or even change to "Pat34" or even "Pat". Thank you

Done! Gave you your first option, let me know if you would prefer one of the others (though FYI "Pat" is already taken).

Done!

You'll need to chase that up with the Vic club exec sorry mate, I have no way of confirming your club membership and the like. If they need a hand getting you put into the group by all means please let me know :)

Done! Gave you your first option, let me know if you would prefer one of the others (though FYI "Pat" is already taken).

thanks, very happy with that Revhead. Cheers

Done!

oops, wrong quote. Thanks Revhead-very happy with that

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mods, Is it possible that I could get my username changed to a name that's already in use? They haven't been online for 11 years, and only went online for just over half an hour from when they signed up. I don't think they're coming back. Thanks.

Hi mods, Is it possible that I could get my username changed to a name that's already in use? They haven't been online for 11 years, and only went online for just over half an hour from when they signed up. I don't think they're coming back. Thanks.

PM me the details mate and I'll take a look.

Requesting ...

From "CARSICK" - to "M34N"

Thanks in advance!

Jaimi

Taken sorry!

• 2 months later...

Heh too easy.

Just confirming for those who might be wondering, the "no profanity" thing for sigs and avatars extends to usernames too - Wasteland aside, this is still a family-friendly site.

• 1 month later...

Do you still have access to the ISP email account linked to it? If so I can validate you manually.

Sorry didn't have notifications on so I missed this.

I don't believe so. I have access to a few, tried to 'recover' account already. Can advise what accounts I can access over a PM. But I'm not 100% sure what account was used.

• 1 month later...