SAU Community

Username Change Requests Here

could you guys change my stupid name to 'shepo'?
Can you please change my username to Tarmac- or Tarmak please? Thank you
Can you please change my name to FATAZZ capitals would be cool.

All done :)

Hey Revhead,

I dont want my username changed as such but there is an issue with the database somewhere.

I login typing my username as it should be spelt "moobaque" but for some reason this then gets displayed everywhere as "mooabque" (the a and b are arse about)

this would be great to rectify if possible.

Thanks

Camden

could i plz change to...

gravy

cheers.

You may :w00t:
Hey Revhead,

I dont want my username changed as such but there is an issue with the database somewhere.

I login typing my username as it should be spelt "moobaque" but for some reason this then gets displayed everywhere as "mooabque" (the a and b are arse about)

this would be great to rectify if possible.

Thanks

Camden

Can't see a problem.... :( Nah all fixed mate.

• 4 weeks later...

hey i would like to change mine to "RBPOWA" as i just got that on custom plates to place on my stagea when it arrives ... and as i do no drive a MR30 no more it seem silly ... fact is i forgot i had an account when i went to sign up as 'RBPOWA' ... help is much appreciated

When you have a moment, could you please change my Username to: 'G.I. Jew'
hey i would like to change mine to "RBPOWA" as i just got that on custom plates to place on my stagea when it arrives ... and as i do no drive a MR30 no more it seem silly ... fact is i forgot i had an account when i went to sign up as 'RBPOWA' ... help is much appreciated
Could you please change my user name to " SABBAi ".
i typed the wrong username so can i get it changed to just vermillion if that is not available vermillion_part2 will be my second option
All done!
hey guys would you be able to change mine to SDEWYZ all in capital if possible so that it can have the same name here as i do on other forums

thanks

We already have a SDEWYZ sorry, any other options?