SAU Community

For WA Drivers.....For Those of you that appreciate there cars

Bo05t3d

For those of you out there that LOVE there cars and especialy for those of you that dont have comprehensive insurence on your babys just a WARNING to all....take extreme care whence driving down the Reid Highway...especialy near where it crosses over Mirrabooka Ave as i have countless amount of times witnessed little shits droping trolleys, cones, throwing bottles bricks and all sorts of shit of the bridges that run over the top...and i have seen them actualy hit cars infront of me and yeah as i said just a warning to all in W.A. becareful of that road cause little @#$%^ like that could cost you allot of damage one day...

dude i live down the street that' go over reid.

i hate F**KERS like that if u ever get ur car damage just turn left onto mirraboka ave then left into boyare ave and right into northwood drive that would take u to the birdge (in 3mins), u can stop by my place and pick me up ill even help u bash those f*ckers if that ever happens.

had my parents car keyed like 3m at mirraboka square. if u see B**gs around i suggest that u park elsewhere. my area is just F**KED sumtimes

There was something the other day, I think it was Reid Hwy, a shopping trolley was dropped from a bridge & hit a guy in a Hilux, could have killed him if it went through the windscreen. Of course the cops will do ***k all to try & catch the little pricks, so go VIGILANTE!!!!

well to answer what time of day the only times ive ever realy seen it is like after sundown...but when i have seen it has been around 8-10pm around there...and to answer the qeustion bout turning onto mirrabooka ave the bridge that i have seen it droped of is just passed mirrabooka ave like not far or probably in westminster so yeah...but haha if im it ever happens to me ill be sure to stop by your house Philta:P.....

for similar reasons my friend refuses to drive his car up around that area (Mirrabooka, Marangaroo, Girrawheen etc) if he has to park the car... Dodgy area, dont live too far from it myself either =/

Yeap, my friend had similar experience recently. as a result, cracked wings and dented roof.

little scums ! oH yea, and had a police report, the police said they will check it out after hearing what had happened, but didnt even ask the location....we were so angry about it....sigh..

little pricks. i had some wankers jump on the roof of my oldladies car right out the front of my house, in dianella.

Two nights later me and a mate saw some kids egging houses on the same street, caught two of them, i just hope that it was them that did the car too! :)

Paul and I go to the Mirrabooka Zest round there - he wonders why I chuck a tanty when he parks my car away in the dark round there ........ he thinks im just a whinging female - but already had my car broken into once - i know what the area is like - and i can't afford the excess if another incident happens.

Thanks for the warning

I used to go to zest in mirrabooka aswell but stopped going there because i didnt like the area where my car was. so i now go to the beaufort street one, id rather my car in mt lawly over mirrabooka anyday, its worth and extra 5mins of driving either way!

i go to zest all the time, haven't been lately because too busy these holidays but yeah go there all the time that's not as bad as this bridge, man these guys are true fags, i mean i am 17 in a month or two and so i can't really call them kids because i wouldn't be too much older but my sis took me out to a party and on her way to the petrol station going over the bridge, outside a bus stop she said these three guys threw a beer bottle at her car and she screamed, turned around and tried to chase them but she said they ran off into that block opposite the park and roundabout near honeywell, then she came home after picking me up a few hours later, woke up the next day and saw a very nice dent and a few scratches inbetween the front and rear right hand side doors, Honda Legend being import and a rare one at it parts aren't always ready you know and she had to get two new doors! these guys are a few i would'nt mind getting my hands on either, i think we should throw THEM off this bridge!

that's my two cents anyways, if these kids are on this forum i want you guys to come to my house and knock on my door, tell me who you are and wait for me at the door so i can get some stuff to knock straight into your heads, you guys have caused many people quite big problems and have left quite a few scars inside in regards to emotions...

this isn't the only forum i have seen these guys being talked about by the way!

Andy

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• That is a dead f**king short of B+ to ground. Scary.
    • 10-15 years ago, the answer would always be buy a good import motor and so many machine shops make.a hash of an engine rebuild, or they think they are some sort of RB magicians and want 40k.      Now as others have stated, you are buying a VERY old used motor. So rebuild is the correct answer.  Just finding a machine shop that will both do a good job and charge you a regular price is now your challenge. 
    • SOLVED   simple solution. After wrecking by brain, i ended up jist giggling everything i could. At one point last week I noticed that the left side signals shut off for a split second. I wasn't sure what triggered it. I spent time cleaning up wiring, re-wrapping and adding DT connectors to my IC7 stuff. I bought a new hazard and stalk hoping that would work. The stalk did fix some function issue but not the steady on. Hazard didn't fix it. I started just tracing everything. Once I got to the engine bay I notice my engine harness was droopy. I started moving it and the signals flickered. Come to find out that the starter + turned off sigmals when it grounded out on a bolt I have a Wiring Specialties pro harness so I'm not sure if this is specific to it. So it should work proper once I hook everything up   20240511_190033.mp4
    • Both of those things are on my to do but not quite in a position to do that just yet until I can at least get it running back to stock. Going to work on getting the exhaust manifold gasket and studs replaced first, an obvious need it now. Then I'll try out the new maf and see hownthat does. After that I'm thinking cas if I'm still having the same issues. Still need to run the fuel out and refuel I'll change the fuel filter tomorrow along with cleaning the iacv with carb cleaner. If all else fails I'm going to get a serial port and see if I can get some sort of data on what the ecu is seeing when the issue is happening but really hoping one of the methods above work out first. After I get a good base I'm going link but have to save for that so it'll be a while for that based on my tuners suggestions. Definitely need the exhaust leak fixed first though car has always fallen flat after about 4-4500 rpm since I've had it and suspecting that's the issue. Then I can move forward with the rest.