SAU Community

I finally got one

more pics please ?

Any of the rear.

Awesome ride :D

That's all I can get at the moment because I don't have a camera..

I need to borrow a camera from a friend... Ill get some more on the weekend..

Thanks dude yeh i love it..

looks great, the radiator is huge!, the fan guard has had to be removed.....

welcome to the GTR club :)

maybe someone (who knows how to use PS) could chop it for you to see what it looks like with some white rims on it....

Yeh the rims are going thats for sure...

I just did a test with PS. White wheels would look good on it..

The radiator was hand made by Mood Motorsport which works great....

Iam going to fit the fan guard on just need to make a few adjustments.

It also has larger rotors with hats. Only problem is that i can't go back to the orig size wheel as it won't fit....

And the turbos have be re-built with a steel wheels... Thats about it..

For now untill i save up some $$$ :rofl:

GREAT looking car buddy, congrats :(

Mods also sound tasty :P

If you are going to change the rims, get the new ones black/ charcol/basically a dark colour, it will look more aggressive ;). Have a look at the wheels in my car, there is a pic with the original colour (rims look white, but were actually silver), and a few pics of the rims powder coated a charcol colour.

Link: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=79251

All the best

Alan

GREAT looking car buddy, congrats :(

Mods also sound tasty ;)

If you are going to change the rims, get the new ones black/ charcol/basically a dark colour, it will look more aggressive :O.  Have a look at the wheels in my car, there is a pic with the original colour (rims look white, but were actually silver), and a few pics of the rims powder coated a charcol colour.

Link: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=79251

All the best

Alan

Your car looks sweet dude.. The rims really make it stand out.... :P

Yeh the Australian Delivered Models only came out in black, silver and maroon.....

It looks red in the photos but it is a maroon red.. I think the light had some effect when the photos where taken...

I was thinking of getting a set of volks TE37 18x8.5 or 18x8. ill see how much diff it will cost first...

Do you have the original tail lights on the car?  If so can you post up a pic, later on.

Yep the car has the oringal tail lights.. Which look heaps better then the imported R32's..

I will get some more photos on the weekend, i just need to get a camera...

Do you have the original tail lights on the car? If so can you post up a pic, later on.

Thats basically why i was asking for the rear shots :(

I love the rear tail lights of an aus spec gtr because they are so damn rare

Thats basically why i was asking for the rear shots :(  

I love the rear tail lights of an aus spec gtr because they are so damn rare

Can you still buy them from nissan?

Yep the car has the oringal tail lights.. Which look heaps better then the imported R32's..

I will get some more photos on the weekend, i just need to get a camera...

I personally have never seen them on a car, so just interested in how they look.

I personally have never seen them on a car, so just interested in how they look.

I should have the photos up within the next day or so....

Still trying to get my lazy mate to bring around the camera....

Great car Zardos, I have a black r32 aussie delivered as well. How many k's on it?  

Is it just me or are they mud flaps on your car?

Congrats!

Thanks man. It's good to see another Ozy Delivered on too, especially in black.. Love the black one man.Yeh it dose have mad flaps all round. It spun me out when i first had a look at the car. Must of been a factory item.I bought the car at 137000K's. The engine and interior are in really good condition. The body is also in good condition but has a few stone chips on the roof and a small pin size dent on the boot. (just smaller then a 5 cent piece).

How long have you had your car for, is yours still stock?.

I bought the car at 137000K's. The engine and interior are in really good condition. The body is also in good condition but has a few stone chips on the roof and a small pin size dent on the boot. (just smaller then a 5 cent piece).

Yeah usually the aussie ones are in great condition. I have had mine for 2 years, bought it with 108k and now it has 128k on it, its been really good to me all though it needs injectors and wheel bearings now.

Its got a full exhaust, (standard turbo dumps), Power fc and I run 1 bar with blits boost controller. It produced 226.6kw at all 4 wheels a couple of months back.

Yeah usually the aussie ones are in great condition. I have had mine for 2 years, bought it with 108k and now it has 128k on it.

How much did you pay for yours if you don't mine me asking?

I am after a arial for it... Do you know of any places where i could find a oringal one from?