SAU Community

Should I Sell My Modified 33 Gts-t For A Modified

Should i sell my Modified 33 gts-t for a modified 32 GTR??  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should i get rid of my beloved 33 to make room for a legendary 32 GTR?

my 33 has achieved 248kW@rear treads...so it has plenty of power, but for the price i could possible sell my 33 for, i could get a 32GTR with the same if not a bit more power, which would mean its faster, its also the LEGENDARY GTR!!

the 33 has been a 4 year project, so naturally...im still a bit uncertain, hence I'm here to get a broader prospective! would spending a few thousand more on the 33 to get more power be worth it?

would love to hear from those who've had both, would like a ride in a 32GTR

please leave your reason for your choice as I'd like to hear some feedback

:cheers:

Berin

click here to view my 33 gts-t

If you are thinking about it, then do it!

Note:

You are probably going to buy a 15yr old car, that will most probably need many more $$$$$'s spent on it. Things like bushes, body condition, brakes, eng., g/box, etc. may need to be looked at. If they have been looked after previously, they are an awesome car, if not they are nothing more than a headace. You will also need to change your complete driving style to get the most benifit out of it's performance. Anyone that has moved from a GTS to a GTR will agree.

Good luck in your decision

Al

first i have to say NICE car dude.

Im not usually a fan of the 33 but u have got that one looking sweet.

Its a hard choice cause im sure after 4 years you've grown quite attached to the 33 especially after all the work u done, but the gtr is the king of the skylines and is a dream to drive on the race track and drag strip, while still being the perfect car for driving to work each day or going to the supermarket. So my vote is for the 32 gtr.

Your R33 looks very nice. Looks like lots of time and money spent on it. I would have to agree that the R32 GTR would be very tempting. As long as you be very fussy and make sure that you get one that is in good condition then you should be right. Just make sure you got the money to do it up nicely as you have done to your current ride.

If it was me, I would just jump to the R33 GTR :cheers: Good luck.

'

personally i like the looks of the 4door 33 kitted up so i would move to the king of the mountain ... we all know fords and holdens have been fearing them since '89'

Hmmm very tough one.

I have a 240rwkw Gts-t but I wouldn't swap it for an R32 GTR mainly because I know my car well and have had all the mods done since I've owned it. I know where it's strong, where it's weak, what might need replacing next etc.

And everyone knows that selling a modded car is the best way to lose money. While going to a 32 GTR is a performance upgrade, it's an age/condition downgrade.

I'd go to a 33 GTR for sure, but not a 32.

hadnt really thought of an exact figure, id be hoping around the 26K mark....i may be asking a bit much? but this car has cost me FAR more, and for a well sorted, reliable, no cut corners or poor quality products used car, I dont think it's that unreasonable???

but....it's not even on the market for sure just yet....

I love my 33, I enjoy the RWD....so I'm leaning towards keeping it. But still need some convincing, I'd LOVE a GTR (wouldnt we all)....but still weighing up the age Vs power Vs traction odds...

thanks for all the input so far guys! people are bringing up some valid points I hadn't thought of yet...so keep the opinions coming....i'm still on the fence

keep your car IMO.

its nothing like anything else thats for sure.

Buying a 32... unless you look long and hard... is probably going to be clapped out...

could be loads of things wrong with it that you might not find out for 6 months when something lets go.

your car has lasted for ages, runs fine. Makes good power.

IMO stick with it

hadnt really thought of an exact figure, id be hoping around the 26K mark....i may be asking a bit much? but this car has cost me FAR more, and for a well sorted, reliable, no cut corners or poor quality products used car, I dont think it's that unreasonable???

Yeah thats ok just curious. Keep me in mind if you decide to sell it :)

PS: If you are thinking of pulling the 4WD fuse when you want to have some "fun", think again, they turn into a front heavy, understeering, pig of a car and when they are not understeering the ass end will come round faster than you know.

So just make the choice: Grip of Slip :)

Unfortunatly i dont have the honour of owning a skyline but ive got a couple mates that do. ive driven both the modified r33 gtst and a stock r32gtr.

Man get the GTR. way more power then the modified 33 and a totally different driving feel. way better car i reckon. when i get the cash thats what im goin for. then i can join u guys on the cruises in my own 32 instead of my mates