SAU Community

Supercharged V8 R33

I figured this section of the forums gets more traffic and that my thread in the NA section was no longer valid as its no longer going to be NA.

What do u guys think, see the link for more details --> Here

supercharger_001small_218.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate, im hoping for much better then 12's, its run 12.8 previously with a 75hp shot of gas, it will now be running slicks and has a stall convertor so getting off the line and traction problems should be eliminated. Im not gonna speculate on what it will run but it should haopefully be stupid.

If i owned that car I couldn't wait until some dickhead saw me @ the lights and yelled out some typical rice comment like "get a V8", or "only milk comes in 2L"... A couple blips of the throttle to show'em V8 guzzling sound... hahah.

it gets all sorts of wierd looks and both positive and negative comments, quite frankly i dont care about the negatives, i did it too be different, and have a quick street car, i achieved both and now its just gonna be quicker and have a neat little whistle.

it gets all sorts of wierd looks and both positive and negative comments, quite frankly i dont care about the negatives, i did it too be different, and have a quick street car, i achieved both and now its just gonna be quicker and have a neat little whistle.

I can't imagine anything negative about it.

Top car and a top conversion.

How many RWKW approx?

Well done mate. I'd rather be original like you then to blend in with the rest.

I'd like to see you take on this guy:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=81824

Thanks mate, Im still going to lay claim to having australias first road registered V8 r33 skyline as my conversion was finished well over 18months ago now. An LS1 would be cool, but the staying all Nissan and having a more hightech lightweight engine for less cost was very appealing.

RWKW's ?? ill let you know after its been on the dyno, i do have an aim in my head and a fair idea but im not going to claim nething incase it doesnt work out.

Thanks mate, Im still going to lay claim to having australias first road registered V8 r33 skyline as my conversion was finished well over 18months ago now. An LS1 would be cool, but the staying all Nissan and having a more hightech lightweight engine for less cost was very appealing.

How much does it weigh and what is it's capacity?

Its 4.5Ltrs, well now for legality and registration with a supercharger its been "destroked" to 4.38 :) its lighter then the standard RB, the whole car is only 70 odd kg's heavier and all that is from the gearbox that is the size of a small house.

Though since then it has lost quite a bit of weight, if u read the thread i linked up the top, the whole car has now been gutted to bare esentials and things needed to be street legal.