SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

Looks mint! I cant believe the 265's sit like that on a 9.5 +22, especially on the front. I think when i get new wheels, ill run a thinner tyre on the front and dial out a bit of camber to help with tyre wear.

What was the reason for the 7mm spacer in the rear? Inner scrub issues?

Nah no scrub, just had the space to push it out a bit more. If i bought these wheels new i would have got +15 for the rear

I have a 93 R32 GTST Type M, wanting to run 17x8 +28 rims (Work meister S1 2P). Any guard work needed? Will they clear calipers? Car has coilovers but very little camber adjustment as mostly stock suspension arms. Anything else I should know? Really want to avoid flaring/pumping/stretching guards at this point...

Hey guys..

Just been searching through a few pages but yet to come across any confirmation..

Looking to see if the following will fit an R34 GTR,

19 x 10.5 +22

Cheers

Hey guys..

Just been searching through a few pages but yet to come across any confirmation..

Looking to see if the following will fit an R34 GTR,

19 x 10.5 +22

Cheers

I would have thought you would have scrubbing issues on fronts. I could be wrong though.

Has anyone got an example of the following on a 33 gtst

18x9.5 +27

18x9 +27

I saw the example last page of the white 33 with +22

How similar are these going to look because his looks amazing and exactly what I want but the rims only come in +27

Assuming same width, yours will have 5mm less poke. Nothing to be too concerned about.

Yeah 5mm here or there won't make or break the look dude.

9 +27 on the front may not even need a roll, depending on height etc, but for the extra $100 you might as well get it done

Yeah 5mm here or there won't make or break the look dude.

9 +27 on the front may not even need a roll, depending on height etc, but for the extra $100 you might as well get it done

Trying to make up my mind between 9 or 9.5

Not worried about having to roll the guards but

Are any other offsets available? You could run 9.5 +27 all round, fronts might have some inner clearance issues though

I'm just looking at Rotas rims because im a cheap ass.

They have a few of their grid range in +20 etc

I was looking at the BOOST 18 9 5x114.3 27

But I don't mind running 9 if the 9.5 has inner clearance issues.

I'm just looking at Rotas rims because im a cheap ass.

They have a few of their grid range in +20 etc

I was looking at the BOOST 18 9 5x114.3 27

But I don't mind running 9 if the 9.5 has inner clearance issues.

9.5 and 9 mean the offset will be different, and for the sake of half an inch you are better off going 9's imo. Unless he specifically ran 9.5s with no issues.

9.5 + 27 = 9 + 22

Wider rim = less offset needed to poke the same amount, but then you get clearance issues. I want to run 10.5 all round but fronts will rub.

Edited by voncina

Because I don't want the clearance issue I would prefer the 9+27

Edit: used the calc and there is a 6mm difference between the 9.5 and the 9

So that means of the 9.5+27 is around 5mm difference to his setup

Then 9+27 will be about 11mm difference to his setup which will remove a bit of poke but still have a nice flush stance.

Will the fronts be flush with 9+27

Edit again: f**k I love this calculator finding so many good combos that are similar to his such as 9+20 only has a 4mm difference

lol kasko, if you want to see an example of how 18x9 +27 sits looks for photos of 33's with r34gtr wheels. They will poke 3mm more then those... Itll fit nice IMO

If you want to go 9.5 on the front, you have to go low 20's in offset for inner clearance, so you will get a bit of poke but as the pics on previous pages show it looks tough.

Look at it this way, the difference between 9" and 9.5" is 12.5mm. Therefore in the same offset a wheel that is 9.5" will be 6.25mm wider on each side of the wheel, than a 9"

Edited by Mitcho_7

Kasco just go 9.5+27 all round.

if you go back probably 12 months in this thread there's a pic of my car with 9.5+25 all round

Tried looking through to find it.

I guess you didnt have any clearance issues up front?

Rota also offer 9.5 + 20

Could go that if you were feeling a bit more ambitious

I keep looking at this but I dont want to have heaps of guard work.

Might test fit some 9.5 +20's when I lower the car to where I want