SAU Community

Won My First Dyno Day :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Learn how to spell if you are going to try and insult people with your 'word of the day'. Incorrectly spelt insults just make you look like a moron mate. That tip is free.

No matter how I say it, the meaning is still the same. So if getting your magnifying glass out and checking up on my spelling, you're the moron. But some career prospects could be on the horizon for you... I'll recommend you to the teachers board at my local primary school, you can teach people how to spell all day. But seriously, save it for three graders, on this forum I don't think anyone cares. That tip is free aswell.

No matter how you say it? Umm you were typing it. I understand it must be difficult sometimes to tell the difference ibetween speaking and typing in the state your in. Magnifying glass to check spelling? You are clearly a bit confused. Despite all this you have managed to become an 'A Grade' keyboard warrior. So for that I say congratulations. I'm sure you'll be able to go on insulting and arguing with people over the internet for many years to come. Enjoy it.

You are my hero, yet another pregidous Japanese car owner, how original. Shut up asshole, you've got nothing to say to me.

*chuckle* Ironically, my other car is a BA Falcon. You're making assumptions.

On the other hand, my conclusion that you are a tosser is based on the rubbish that you post. And you continue to prove my point. Perhaps you should quit while you're ... well, behind. Instead of far behind.

I hope all the above replies get deleted.

Talk about distracting fom a great result

Anyways, i turned up late, as in it was all over, and i saw the car before you left. Nearly walked up to say how you went but you were already on your way.

The 2 dudes i was with both have R33's (me too) and they were nudging me whispering "he just got over 300!"

Wanted to check out the car BAD!!! but it was pretty funny watching you go.. wink wink hehe

Those dyno days are a bit depressing. Makes you wanna get a second job and spend up big!

Well done mate.

I saw the ute leave to,apparently ol' school V8 holden turbo charged! Cool Banana !

Great result and congratulations!

Just an observation. That plenium would have to be one of the biggest i have seen, is it necessary? I have seen many Skylines making more power with smaller pleniums. Just stating it as you mentioned it rubs on the bonnet insulation, and noticed the lack of a strut brace.

Once it is time to rebuild my eng. i am also considering going down the rb30 path. Hopefully that wont be for a while as my car is just getting some head work done and would like to enjoy it b4 having to spend more money :P.

How do you find the rb30? Is it slower to rev? To explain: The rb20 eng. is a faster reving motor, compared to the rb25, so is the rb30 slower again? Apart from the obvious torque advantage, have you noticed any other differences?

i'm new here, and I don't own a skyline (yet).

I've gotta say, although i'm not buying a skyline in hopes of achieving massive power, I hope I don't get the rough treatment the original poster got.

From my understanding, we are all car enthusiasts here, and each "walk of life" or "preference of car" still brands us in the same category. We all love cars, and they make our dreams.

Lets hope that we can keep it together, keep it positive and away from offensive comments.

p.s.

Well done on your dyno day, gl in the future!

congrats on the win mate. top effort!

as for that falcon XR6 guys, you make me ashamed to be a ford fan who also loves skylines....you say prejudice import owners? you came on to his thread and said who cares...obviously everyone here cared, but because you drive a ford, you dont. thats prejudice, and you are a wanker :D

congrats on the win mate. top effort!

as for that falcon XR6 guys, you make me ashamed to be a ford fan who also loves skylines....you say prejudice import owners? you came on to his thread and said who cares...obviously everyone here cared, but because you drive a ford, you dont. thats prejudice, and you are a wanker ;)

Yes that is right, you and everyone else on here cared. If it was my XR6T, do you think anyone else would care? I don't think so. Sure I like imports too, but if someone wins a dyno day in one I don't really care. Especially if it's making that crap sort of power, come back when you get some real power to talk about. BTW, I saw the photo of the R33... That looks like crap aswell. And as for that West Coast Eagles guy... What a fag! Nice picture ya wanker! He should be banned because he's so crap! Go home mate, everyone hates you! Haha.

Falcon XR6T, as much as I love XR6 Turbo's you are now just making a d*ck of yourself. He won the dyno day ok? Did you win it? No? so keep your mouth shut

Yes that is right, you and everyone else on here cared. If it was my XR6T, do you think anyone else would care? I don't think so. Sure I like imports too, but if someone wins a dyno day in one I don't really care. Especially if it's making that crap sort of power, come back when you get some real power to talk about. BTW, I saw the photo of the R33... That looks like crap aswell. And as for that West Coast Eagles guy... What a fag! Nice picture ya wanker! He should be banned because he's so crap! Go home mate, everyone hates you! Haha.

what a loser...do you realise what this forum is set up for? imports. skylines in particular.

thats why people talk about skylines here....no one gives a flying f*ck about anything you have to say, because you talk absolute shit.