SAU Community

R32 Gtst Whiteline & Bilstein Suspension

Sydneykid

plz clear your PM box SK :O..  Have transfered the money for my order today.. Just need to send the details that its actually for.

Sorry, I logged off early last night and 20 PM's arrived and filled the inbox. It's OK now.

Will the shocks work just as well with my kings springs lows?

Are the rates and lengths compatable?

Yep, the Kings "lows" are similar in rate and height to the Whiteline springs used in the kit. I don't know about Kings "superlows" though, haven't tested them.

:) cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...
Sydneykid,

I noticed all your prices seem to be for the separate item and not the packages. Can you get a discounted rate on a Whiteline Works package?

If you add up the items you will find the Group Buy is much cheaper than the Whiteline Works Package with the same items included. Plus I have chosen specific sizes of bars, shock valving and alignment settings that work together to give a total result.

:) cheers :)

A couple of guys have asked me about the front camber kit KCA336, and its cost. As you can see it is a very complex kit with a lot of components;

Skyline_Front_Camber_Kit.jpg

In the kit there are;

8 X polyurethane bushes

2 X steel offset drilled shafts

4 X aluminim collars

2 X high tensile bolts

4 X high tensile nuts

4 X centre drilled steel shafts

4 X high tensile spring washers

1 X set of instructions

1 X "Whiteline Test Pilot" sticker

This enables you to adjust the camber at the outer upper control arm. It also replaces the rubber bushes (with polyurethane bushes) on the inner upper control arm. Both of these are high wear points on R32's, almost every R32 I see has worn upper control arm bushes. This is mostly due to their age, but Nissan obviously saw room for improvement in the design of the upper control arm. The R33 version of the front upper control arm spreads the load over a wider area in an attempt to reduce the wear on the bushes.

So you do get a lot for your money and most R32's need it badly.

:D cheers :blink:

Edited by Sydneykid

Hey Sydneykid,

Im keen to go ahead with the purchase now,

I am after front and rear springs,shocks, bump stops and dust covers

I worked it out to be $1297 in total

is this correct? I need to pay via my credit card, how do I go about this?

Regards, Chris

Hey Sydneykid,

Im keen to go ahead with the purchase now,

I am after front and rear springs,shocks, bump stops and dust covers

I worked it out to be $1297 in total

is this correct? I need to pay via my credit card, how do I go about this?

Regards, Chris

Sorry Chris, Jamex don't take credit cards. In order to get the Group Buy pricing I had to agree to their payment terms.

Following are the prices for your requested kit;

R32GTST

73175 Front Springs $144.00

70191 Rear Springs $144.00

Front Bilstein Shocks $561.00

Rear Bilstein Shocks $561.00

W0921 Bump Stop & Dust Cover $102.00

Zero Freight $-

Sub Total $1,512.00

Less extra 5% $75.60

Total $1,436.40

PM me for further details

:) Cheers :)

Hi,

Im the one who was asking you about the tein's for sale etc before... and you recommended this group buy.

I was wondering.... These are Blistein Adjustables right? How much would it cost for a front and rear set of bilsteins, springs, dust covers, and bump stops. And do you think i could get anywhere near this selling my tein coilovers depending on whether they are HA's or HR's offcourse. Do you think this is a wise move? I kno everyone raves about how good coilovers are, but i just dont see the practicality of having tein coilovers, they are just too damn hard, you get less grip in my opionion no matter where u go...it just breaks traction to easy and i have a set of 255's and 235's on the 32. Its only running like 12psi through a side mount, and with new tyres still manages to spin up quite a bit in first let alone go around corners with not that much power ....this suspension setup should ssee some more "positive" traction shouldnt it? should the amount of roll be almost matchable?

Your help would be appreciated...

Cheers, David.

Hi,

Im the one who was asking you about the tein's for sale etc before... and you recommended this group buy.

I was wondering.... These are Blistein Adjustables right? How much would it cost for a front and rear set of bilsteins, springs, dust covers, and bump stops. And do you think i could get anywhere near this selling my tein coilovers depending on whether they are HA's or HR's offcourse. Do you think this is a wise move? I kno everyone raves about how good coilovers are, but i just dont see the practicality of having tein coilovers, they are just too damn hard, you get less grip in my opionion no matter where u go...it just breaks traction to easy and i have a set of 255's and 235's on the 32. Its only running like 12psi through a side mount, and with new tyres still manages to spin up quite a bit in first let alone go around corners with not that much power ....this suspension setup should ssee some more "positive" traction shouldnt it? should the amount of roll be almost matchable?

Cheers, David.

Hi,

Cheers, David.

Hi David, I really have no idea how much you can sell the Teins for, some guys like the hard ride and will pay $good for it. Try advertising them in the For Sale forum or on Ebay, I guarantee that you will sell them, I just don't know for how much.

Stabilser bars should control roll, not springs. That's why the Teins are so hard, they try to do everything with the spring rate. I can assure you that you won't get a better handling/ride than the Group Buy for anywhere near the cost of the kit.

The Group Buy price for 4 springs, 4 shocks and 2 pairs of bump stops and dust covers is $1487.80 with free freight and the extra 5% discount for orders over $1K. The prices of the full kit are in the first post on this thread.

Hope that was of some help

:P cheers :D